User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Legendary League Recruiting
Edited: Oct 10, 2011   /   Oct 10, 2011    10:48 AM
Legend
GTS Normal Gym Leader

809 2 0 0

Legendary League Recruiting
Hello everyone, Elite and I have decided to start up a league for trainers who want challenging battles. And of course it wont work with just 2 people so we are recruiting people for the league. This is a Poke-Online league so if you apply don't send me your friend codes or ask for mine. Your "exam" will consist of me asking you a few questions and a battle to see how good you are. You dont have to win the battle to pass, but you do have to do somewhat well and prove you've got a good strategy. All rules that will be implemented for the league in the future will in place here, both I and the challenger will follow them. Were right now looking for some people who have type oriented teams (this would give you a much better chance) but the type team has to have at least 3 of your pokemon that type (4 or more increases your chances, I would prefer 4). Anyways I look forward to battling all of you! Heres the rules and the challenge form.

Rules:
No Ubers
Sleep clause
Freeze clause
Species clause
Evasion clause

Banned Pokemon
All Ubers (as stated)
Wobbufett
All these pokemon can be used but as long as they dont have these moves, a / means those moves can be used but not together:
Chansey/ Blissey: Substitute, Protect/Wish
Smeargle: Spore/ Baton Pass
All Pokemon: Leech Seed/ Substitute

Please note all these bans are in place to prevent rediculous stalling and unfair move combos.

Application Form:

PO username:
Time Zone:
Keyword:
If your using a type team then don't tell me what is is, tell me when the battle starts. Thanks to all and please post your requests below.

[Image: 33k8x1w.png]
(20:40:29) +Avia: Legend
(20:40:38) +Avia: Please refer TPM as the "Nose Picker", thanks

Find all posts by this user

Oct 10, 2011    11:08 AM
fenrir
Avia's Hamster

1 1 0 0

RE: Legendary League Recruiting
Moving to Battle Tower

Please PM me if you have any problems or contact a mod
[Image: fenrirsig_zps27890b45.png]
Credit for sig goes to Skating Squirtle

Oct 10, 2011    12:19 PM
theD
Trainer

0 0 0

Hi, i'm new here can you give me some hints?

Oct 10, 2011    12:39 PM
RedGalaxy
Toxic Factory Leader

649 0 0 0

While the idea of this league is nice and all, I have a couple of questions to ask.

First. About part of your ban list.

Chansey/ Blissey: Substitute, Protect/Wish, Softboiled/ Toxic, Wish/ Toxic
Ninjask: Substitute, If Ninjask Knows Baton Pass then it cannot be holding a Focus Sash.
All Pokemon: Leech Seed/ Substitute, Protect/ Substitute, Wish/ Substitute

Why won't you allow Chansey/Blissey with Wish/Protect, Softboiled(Wish)/Toxic, or Substitute? (never seen a Bliss or Chance with sub anyways)
Smeargle I understand... but still doesn't seem right personally.
Ninjask, same as Smeargle, but It's even more unfair, because that sort of means Ninjask can't be used.
And as for the All Pokemon... no subseed pokemon? or Wish/Sub/Protect pokemon... it would be simpler if you just said no stall teams, but then there'd be a whole bigger problem with that.

Basically... this all boils down to "Why ban only these kinds of moves/pokemon movesets?"

Oct 10, 2011    12:43 PM
Legend
GTS Normal Gym Leader

809 2 0 0

Good question actually, ima rethink and post it, but most of those are banned because all that those sets do is give rediculous setups that you cant do anything about. im removing most of them but the smeargle and all pokemon bans still stand. But would you like to join the league? we could sure use you.

[Image: 33k8x1w.png]
(20:40:29) +Avia: Legend
(20:40:38) +Avia: Please refer TPM as the "Nose Picker", thanks

Oct 10, 2011    12:46 PM
RedGalaxy
Toxic Factory Leader

649 0 0 0

I'll think about it, but I'm kind of hoping to be an official gym leader here on the board. (Wi-Fi Gym to be exact) I may join if that falls through, or even if it doesn't fall through. I may just join as to better help myself with mono-team building.

Sep 03, 2012    10:00 AM
Firas na
Trainer

493 0 0 0

(Oct 10, 2011 10:48 AM)Legend wrote:

Hello everyone, Elite and I have decided to start up a league for trainers who want challenging battles. And of course it wont work with just 2 people so we are recruiting people for the league. This is a Poke-Online league so if you apply don't send me your friend codes or ask for mine. Your "exam" will consist of me asking you a few questions and a battle to see how good you are. You dont have to win the battle to pass, but you do have to do somewhat well and prove you've got a good strategy. All rules that will be implemented for the league in the future will in place here, both I and the challenger will follow them. Were right now looking for some people who have type oriented teams (this would give you a much better chance) but the type team has to have at least 3 of your pokemon that type (4 or more increases your chances, I would prefer 4). Anyways I look forward to battling all of you! Heres the rules and the challenge form.

Rules:
No Ubers
Sleep clause
Freeze clause
Species clause
Evasion clause

Banned Pokemon
All Ubers (as stated)
Wobbufett
All these pokemon can be used but as long as they dont have these moves, a / means those moves can be used but not together:
Chansey/ Blissey: Substitute, Protect/Wish
All Pokemon: Leech Seed/ Substitute

Please note all these bans are in place to prevent rediculous stalling and unfair move combos.

Application Form:

PO username:
Time Zone:
Keyword:
If your using a type team then don't tell me what is is, tell me when the battle starts. Thanks to all and please post your requests below.

username :Firas na
time zone :i don't know but the time now 8:54 PM
keyword: hi , i want to battle here my pokemon are:
Deoxys
Palika
Dialga
Darkrai
Groudon
kyougre
Ho-oh

[Image: DusknoirDarkraiGiratina_zpsfe49fd8e.png][/img]
Thanks for this awesome signture PWM.
i will be glad to help in trade evoulution and i will battle anyone in 5gen battle.

Sep 03, 2012    12:31 PM
Harry
volta

0 0 0 0

this thread's been inactive since 2011. reviving old threads is called necroposting and it's not allowed, so please don't do it!

thanks.

just a bit afk

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside