User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
6G Shop The Nova 6 Original Shop! (5-6iv Shinies, Events, Shinies, Breeding) UPADTED 27/7
Apr 14, 2011    4:39 AM
Offline
Octavio Reyes
Master of everything


0 0 0 0
316



Post: #61
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
(Apr 13, 2011 4:28 AM)Octavio Reyes wrote:

@anyone-do you still have the Japanese ditto. i ask for it in the thread where there was a conflict but no one answered.i can trade a shiny noctowl and even clone the ditto for you and give +rep.

sorry but no one answered my my offer does this mean you are not interested?


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 14, 2011    4:43 AM
Offline
davewillis44
______________________


646 0 0 0
937



Post: #62
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
sorry mate. im not sure who has the jap ditto. but i will find out and make sure they post on here.

[Image: davewillis44-1.png]


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 14, 2011    7:32 AM
Away
Way Turner
Everyday is a Mission


639 0 0 0
1,902



Post: #63
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
(Apr 13, 2011 5:57 PM)ninjapikachu wrote:

Pokemon:Virizion
Gender: Unknown
Level: 100
Nature: Timid
Ability: Justified
Move Set: Sacred Sword, Leaf Blade, Hidden Power, Aerial Ace
Shiny: Yes
Ball Caught In: Quick Ball
OT: I Really don't care, use your name or something
OT ID: Your ID or somthing

Pokemon: Charizard
Gender: Female
Level: 100
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Blaze
Move Set: Flamethrower, Fly, Fire Blast, Overheat
Shiny: No
Ball Caught In: Pokeball
OT: Ash
OT ID: Any

Pokemon: Lucario
Gender: Male
Level: 100
Nature: Modest
Ability: Steadfast
Move Set: Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power, Psychic
Shiny: No
Ball Caught In: Pokeball
OT: Ash
OT ID: Same ID as the Charizard

I don't have much, so maybe a regular/event legendary? I can't find any shinies, so I can't give any shinies. I could get most pokemons though

l like a event legendary and btw they're done =D
just post here when you get on make sure l'm online so l can reply and make a trade with you.


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 14, 2011    8:35 AM
Offline
Note00
Trainer


649 0 0 0
165



Post: #64
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
WayTurner or hiimnoscire could you do this for me please

Pokemon species ferroseed
Nickname:Thistle
Level:1
Level met:30
Nature:sassy
ability:iron barbs
Ball caught with:luxury ball
Held Item:life orb
Gender:male
Shiny:yes
Pokerus:infected
Max EVs/IVs:no to evs. yes ivs max def,sp.def,hp
Attack moveset:leech seed pp 10,spikes pp 20
ID:03625
OT:Michael
met at:4/5/2011
chargestone cave
hates to lose

Pokemon species larvitar
Nickname:larvitar
Level:1
Level met:15
Nature:adamant
ability:guts
Ball caught with:luxury ball
Held Item:power bracer
Gender:male
Shiny:yes
Pokerus:no
Max EVs/IVs:no on evs.yes ivs max atk,hp
Attack moveset:dragon dance pp 20,outrage 10 pp
OT:Michael
ID:03625
met at:4/5/2011
route 206
Proud of its power

thanks in advance


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 14, 2011    9:45 AM
Offline
Failcaptain
Trainer

0 0 0
6



Post: #65
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
Hey guys. Just joined the site and was looking for a pokemon. I missed the only chance in the Giant Chasm to get it lol. So here's the skinny:


Pokémon: Beldum
Gender: None
Level: 15
Nature: Modest
Ability: Clear Body
Shiny (Yes or No): No
Ball Caught In: Poke Ball
OT: Feudi
OT ID:49678


Thank you! :)


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 14, 2011    10:59 AM
Offline
AUltimateWarrior
My Power Is Over 9000


629 0 0 0
1,600



Post: #66
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
Shops Open Fellas!!!

Visit My Nova 6 Everything Shop


Kiss It Goodbye!!!!
[Image: CMPUNK-1.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Edited: Apr 14, 2011   /   Apr 14, 2011    11:27 AM
Away
Way Turner
Everyday is a Mission


639 0 0 0
1,902



Post: #67
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
(Apr 14, 2011 8:35 AM)Note00 wrote:

WayTurner or hiimnoscire could you do this for me please

Pokemon species ferroseed
Nickname:Thistle
Level:1
Level met:30
Nature:sassy
ability:iron barbs
Ball caught with:luxury ball
Held Item:life orb
Gender:male
Shiny:yes
Pokerus:infected
Max EVs/IVs:no to evs. yes ivs max def,sp.def,hp
Attack moveset:leech seed pp 10,spikes pp 20
ID:03625
OT:Michael
met at:4/5/2011
chargestone cave
hates to lose

Pokemon species larvitar
Nickname:larvitar
Level:1
Level met:15
Nature:adamant
ability:guts
Ball caught with:luxury ball
Held Item:power bracer
Gender:male
Shiny:yes
Pokerus:no
Max EVs/IVs:no on evs.yes ivs max atk,hp
Attack moveset:dragon dance pp 20,outrage 10 pp
OT:Michael
ID:03625
met at:4/5/2011
route 206
Proud of its power

thanks in advance

They're done, post here for a trade make sure l'm online.
(Apr 14, 2011 9:45 AM)Failcaptain wrote:

Hey guys. Just joined the site and was looking for a pokemon. I missed the only chance in the Giant Chasm to get it lol. So here's the skinny:


Pokémon: Beldum
Gender: None
Level: 15
Nature: Modest
Ability: Clear Body
Shiny (Yes or No): No
Ball Caught In: Poke Ball
OT: Feudi
OT ID:49678


Thank you! :)

Done, post here for a trade make sure l'm online.
(Apr 14, 2011 10:59 AM)AUltimateWarrior wrote:

Shops Open Fellas!!!

Do you mind to PM both for a notice :)

Note00 and Failcaptain also

Thanks partner glad to have you here for maybe little help :P


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 14, 2011    11:32 AM
Offline
Note00
Trainer


649 0 0 0
165



Post: #68
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
im online right now if you can trade me the ferroseed and larvitar


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 14, 2011    11:33 AM
Offline
AUltimateWarrior
My Power Is Over 9000


629 0 0 0
1,600



Post: #69
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
Yea i pm'd them both bout 30 minutes ago =).... & No problem glad i can do my best to help u out!!

Visit My Nova 6 Everything Shop


Kiss It Goodbye!!!!
[Image: CMPUNK-1.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 14, 2011    11:41 AM
Offline
Failcaptain
Trainer

0 0 0
6



Post: #70
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
I'm online. Cant figure out how to edit my friend code, but here it is. White Friend Code: 4641-8863-3409, 3DS Code: 2921-9098-3275. Do I need to trade anything in particular? Don't want to shortchange anyone. :)


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 14, 2011    11:42 AM
Offline
Note00
Trainer


649 0 0 0
165



Post: #71
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
(Apr 14, 2011 11:33 AM)AUltimateWarrior wrote:

Yea i pm'd them both bout 30 minutes ago =).... & No problem glad i can do my best to help u out!!
dang pm thing must be slow i never got it.


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 14, 2011    11:44 AM
Away
Way Turner
Everyday is a Mission


639 0 0 0
1,902



Post: #72
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
(Apr 14, 2011 11:32 AM)Note00 wrote:

im online right now if you can trade me the ferroseed and larvitar

Alright, l will try to trade l uploading a thing atm (but l will try)

MY FC: 2709 1139 8779

See ya in wifi (l hoping so if not you can kill me xD)


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 14, 2011    11:46 AM
Offline
AUltimateWarrior
My Power Is Over 9000


629 0 0 0
1,600



Post: #73
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
Yeah Honestly had that happen a couple times idk, but on my computer its only this website thats slow

Visit My Nova 6 Everything Shop


Kiss It Goodbye!!!!
[Image: CMPUNK-1.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Edited: Apr 14, 2011   /   Apr 14, 2011    11:47 AM
Away
Way Turner
Everyday is a Mission


639 0 0 0
1,902



Post: #74
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
(Apr 14, 2011 11:41 AM)Failcaptain wrote:

I'm online. Cant figure out how to edit my friend code, but here it is. White Friend Code: 4641-8863-3409, 3DS Code: 2921-9098-3275. Do I need to trade anything in particular? Don't want to shortchange anyone. :)

l guess l only need the game FC lol

MY FC: 2709 1139 8779
(Apr 14, 2011 11:33 AM)AUltimateWarrior wrote:

Yea i pm'd them both bout 30 minutes ago =).... & No problem glad i can do my best to help u out!!

Thanks, we are a good staff team :) Btw, nice signature dragonkeeper made you :)


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Edited: Apr 14, 2011   /   Apr 14, 2011    11:52 AM
Offline
Note00
Trainer


649 0 0 0
165



Post: #75
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
(Apr 14, 2011 11:46 AM)AUltimateWarrior wrote:

Yeah Honestly had that happen a couple times idk, but on my computer its only this website thats slow

its the only website thats slow on mine as well.just got the pm


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 14, 2011    12:02 PM
Away
ninjapikachu
ImLeavingTradeNow


384 0 0 0
66



Post: #76
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
Hi WayTurner, I have GameStop Deoxys, TRU Regigigas, GameStop Jirachi, Alamos Darkrai, Gamestop Celebi(Japanese), TRU Shaymin, TRU Arceus, and GameStop Shiny Three Beasts(Japanese) Which ones do you want?

[Image: ShinobiZereSig5-1.png?t=1303088140]
^Is this a good siggy? I just started making sigs and would like your opinion. Thank you!


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 14, 2011    12:03 PM
Away
Way Turner
Everyday is a Mission


639 0 0 0
1,902



Post: #77
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
@Note00 and Failcaptain
l keep trying connecting but it keep failiing with error: 91010 l think its because the upload but l will keep try until it works or (l go crazy jk) :P


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 14, 2011    12:04 PM
Offline
AUltimateWarrior
My Power Is Over 9000


629 0 0 0
1,600



Post: #78
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
(Apr 14, 2011 11:47 AM)Way Turner wrote:

(Apr 14, 2011 11:41 AM)Failcaptain wrote:

I'm online. Cant figure out how to edit my friend code, but here it is. White Friend Code: 4641-8863-3409, 3DS Code: 2921-9098-3275. Do I need to trade anything in particular? Don't want to shortchange anyone. :)

l guess l only need the game FC lol

MY FC: 2709 1139 8779
(Apr 14, 2011 11:33 AM)AUltimateWarrior wrote:

Yea i pm'd them both bout 30 minutes ago =).... & No problem glad i can do my best to help u out!!

Thanks, we are a good staff team :) Btw, nice signature dragonkeeper made you :)
yes we are :) .... & thanks she Really Makes awesome sigs ive seen her other work as well

Visit My Nova 6 Everything Shop


Kiss It Goodbye!!!!
[Image: CMPUNK-1.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 14, 2011    12:07 PM
Offline
Note00
Trainer


649 0 0 0
165



Post: #79
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
(Apr 14, 2011 11:52 AM)Note00 wrote:

(Apr 14, 2011 11:46 AM)AUltimateWarrior wrote:

Yeah Honestly had that happen a couple times idk, but on my computer its only this website thats slow

its the only website thats slow on mine as well.just got the pm
if your in the wifi im not seeing you sorry


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Edited: Apr 14, 2011   /   Apr 14, 2011    12:10 PM
Away
Way Turner
Everyday is a Mission


639 0 0 0
1,902



Post: #80
[COMPLETED] The Nova 6 Original Shop!!!! (Updated Daily!!!) next giveaway at 40k views or 3k posts XD
(Apr 14, 2011 12:02 PM)ninjapikachu wrote:

Hi WayTurner, I have GameStop Deoxys, TRU Regigigas, GameStop Jirachi, Alamos Darkrai, Gamestop Celebi(Japanese), TRU Shaymin, TRU Arceus, and GameStop Shiny Three Beasts(Japanese) Which ones do you want?

Hmm.. l think Gamestop Deoxys and l guess it will be stored at our shop stock.
Anyway l'm trying to connecting to wifi atm it keep failing...(l think its because l uploading a important thing that is big)
But l will keep trying until it works :) l will let you know soon what l decide to do.

P.S If l decide to move the trades temporaliy will AUltimateWarrior (my shop partner) PM you ^^
(Apr 14, 2011 12:04 PM)AUltimateWarrior wrote:

(Apr 14, 2011 11:47 AM)Way Turner wrote:

(Apr 14, 2011 11:41 AM)Failcaptain wrote:

I'm online. Cant figure out how to edit my friend code, but here it is. White Friend Code: 4641-8863-3409, 3DS Code: 2921-9098-3275. Do I need to trade anything in particular? Don't want to shortchange anyone. :)

l guess l only need the game FC lol

MY FC: 2709 1139 8779
(Apr 14, 2011 11:33 AM)AUltimateWarrior wrote:

Yea i pm'd them both bout 30 minutes ago =).... & No problem glad i can do my best to help u out!!

Thanks, we are a good staff team :) Btw, nice signature dragonkeeper made you :)
yes we are :) .... & thanks she Really Makes awesome sigs ive seen her other work as well

Could you PM ninjapikachu, Note00, Failcaptain telling them l will not be available for a trade tonight due to my important uploading work.
l'm sorry for the wait and l know you all been waiting for a taste of my work.
Also add a note that l will trade with them all tomorrow l will then post first here tomorrow with a note that l'm available so they know when l'm around.
(Oh god..timezones)

Thanks buddy l hope we soon see the other hacker around he hasn't shown up yet but probably very soon.


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

 

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside