User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shiny Ageto Celebi Legitimacy!
Edited: Apr 08, 2011   /   Apr 08, 2011    1:05 AM
xXSquirtleXx
Trainer

379 0 0 0

Shiny Ageto Celebi Legitimacy!
In regards to the Shiny Ageto Celebi after much personal investigation I have found that it can in fact be legit. It is only a 1/6,700,000 chance of it being shiny as it passes through the shiny check system twice so 1/8192 thn 1/8192 again. I have found that 10 legit have surfaced all passing the legitimacy tests. The ID is 31121. I wouldn't tell you this unless I had intensive research & facts. Because the Japanese bonus disc which has to be played from a Japanese Gamecube will put in a shiny check once in the system which can have it shiny within Colosseum it must then pass a second check in the transfer to 3rd gen Pokemon. It is noted that any Celebi claiming to be shiny that isn't of Japanese orientation is a complete fake. The only other way to get a shiny Celebi would be Pokemon Crystal with the GS ball. Thanks so much!!
A LEGIT Shiny Ageto Celebi will be
OT : 3 Japanese Symbols
ID : 31121 Moveset 1Confusion 2Recover 3Heal Bell 4Safeguard. Hoenn Natural Cure. (Crystal shiny haven't researched)

---------------Squirtle's'Shiny&Events------------------
http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=83266

Find all posts by this user

Apr 08, 2011    1:16 AM
davewillis44

646 0 0 0

RE: Shiny Ageto Celebi Legitimacy!
i have one but i thought it was found that they werent legit at all. mine is excacly what you are saying id etc

[Image: davewillis44-1.png]

Apr 08, 2011    1:22 AM
ilwa7sh
Trainer

0 0 0 0

well they used to say the wishmkr jirachi couldnt be shiny, but then decided it could so who knows ^^ maybe ageto celebi can be shiny too

Apr 08, 2011    1:29 AM
xXSquirtleXx
Trainer

379 0 0 0

Well yes they have proven a few things that once were thought impossible like the WORLD10 can be shiny I have seen it in the case of one of the Charizard given out in such events. It was just a misunderstanding of coding. They thought that with a 1/6,700,000 chance there couldn't possibly be a shiny. But I have found otherwise & I hope this helps make Celebi the rarest legit shiny EVER ^_^

Apr 08, 2011    1:31 AM
ilwa7sh
Trainer

0 0 0 0

yeah i do some checking on pokemon from time to time and all information on these topics is speculative. ya i think that on the american bonus disc for gamecube you could get shiny wishmkr jirachi and on the japanese bonus disc for gamecube you could get shiny ageto celebi but of course i can't say for sure

Apr 08, 2011    1:35 AM
xXSquirtleXx
Trainer

379 0 0 0

The algirithm I've discovered within the coding has proven it to be possible as a shiny just sooooo hard and sooooo unlikely. Like 8192 squareds ridiculous. I wouldn't wanna be the person constantly deleting the Colosseum save data off the Gamecube memory card and trying again until shiny.

Apr 08, 2011    2:22 AM
Clarent
#operation;skuld

647 4 0 0

As of the information xXSquirtleXx provided, I believe that the Shiny Ageto Celebi only comes in a pattern of IVs (most likely not flawless).

[Image: v6uoex.gif]
someone1111: genderless | +Jon-jonz: Cus Clarents a legendary <3
~ Making of PokéPedia Article[5G] List of Dreamworld Pokémon[5G] Quick Guide to EVs ~

Apr 08, 2011    2:26 AM
xXSquirtleXx
Trainer

379 0 0 0

From what I heard of the Lax Natured Celebi it's supposedly near perfect (At least one of the 10 surfaced not all lax.) Havent IV checked mine yet though I should xD

Apr 08, 2011    4:49 AM
Fish-E
Saga Trainer

1 0 0 0

(Apr 08, 2011 1:29 AM)xXSquirtleXx wrote:

Well yes they have proven a few things that once were thought impossible like the WORLD10 can be shiny I have seen it in the case of one of the Charizard given out in such events. It was just a misunderstanding of coding. They thought that with a 1/6,700,000 chance there couldn't possibly be a shiny. But I have found otherwise & I hope this helps make Celebi the rarest legit shiny EVER ^_^

Which actually makes it a lot more common than getting a flawless pokemon with the nature you want lol.

(1/31)^6 (you have a 1 in 31 chance of getting 31 IVs, and it's happening 6 times) and then a 1 in 25 chance for the nature you want.

0.0000000000450702356016482, which as a percent is 0.0000000045070235601648200% or 1 / 22,187,592,025. This means that a flawless pokemon with the right IV is over 300 times rarer than that shiny event Celebi. The chance of winning the lottery is, according to google, 1 in 13,983,816, so if you personally bred yourself a flawless pokemon with the right nature you deserve to have won the jackpot 1586 times, lol.

/end maths section (I've probably made a few mistakes somewhere, I'm hungry lol)

Edited: Apr 08, 2011   /   Apr 08, 2011    4:53 AM
xXSquirtleXx
Trainer

379 0 0 0

True I love numbers ^_^ well still the Celebi's more time consuming imagine having to turn of & on a GC 13,400,000 times for a frigging Pokemon XD
Add into account Flawless IVd right nature right gender shiny you've got yourself a large mathematical trouble maker!

Edited: Apr 08, 2011   /   Apr 08, 2011    5:18 AM
ReignOfComputer
~éXtRéMé HaXoR~

809 1 0 0

Your personal investigation being searching Google? Please lay out your evidence. If it could be shiny, me and several other checkers would know about it already.

Kaphotics apparently went through the game's coding and certified that the Ageto Celebi CANNOT, under any circumstance, be shiny.

It's tremendously and ridiculously easy to make a "Shiny Event" that will pass any check, anyway.

As for now, it still stands that the Ageto Celebi cannot be shiny.

Thread moved to Poke-Chat by the way, since it's a discussion.

RoC's PC || The Global Terminal [CLOSED]
(09:21:47) +Avia: It's all broken!

Edited: Apr 08, 2011   /   Apr 08, 2011    5:19 AM
xXSquirtleXx
Trainer

379 0 0 0

Hmm I would've thought they'd keep this in Legit Trade section so people can recognise that Celebi Shiny is a legit trade now kinda how the thread saying the opposite was. In here people won't see it as much xD
It wasn't google searched I personally with help from my friends did the research found the double shiny check and got the correct algirithm. Whoever did it before was wrong just like the Jirachi was wrong & world ten was wrong.... I don't physically see any evidence supporting it not being shiny

Apr 08, 2011    5:24 AM
ReignOfComputer
~éXtRéMé HaXoR~

809 1 0 0

Except the WISHMKR Jirachi is generated using a BACD<R> algorithm, unlike the Ageto Celebi. You don't see any evidence showing it cannot be shiny. I don't see any evidence showing that it can be shiny.

Apr 08, 2011    5:25 AM
xXSquirtleXx
Trainer

379 0 0 0

I've known enough code checkers myself to know that it is possible indeed. I wouldn't post anything I wasn't 100% on People make mistakes. I fixed one

Edited: Apr 08, 2011   /   Apr 08, 2011    5:27 AM
ReignOfComputer
~éXtRéMé HaXoR~

809 1 0 0

Okay then. Prove please. Post your findings. I'd like to see data on the PIDs, how they are generated, etc.

Sorry if I'm coming across as rude or something. I've just had a horrid day and I'm not in the mood for anything like this.

Edited: Apr 08, 2011   /   Apr 08, 2011    5:27 AM
xXSquirtleXx
Trainer

379 0 0 0

Then why say if you yourself haven't physically done out the work to prove it cant whilst others including myself have why even argue it like I said I don't speak facts lightly
Can you post any date showing the coding as shiny proof?? I'd wanna see that. unfortunately I'm not going to just lay out my findings because I'm not 100% sure how Nintendo would take that. As I've seen just how mad Sony got for people jailbreaking and displaying data I'm not eligible to use in a public environment
See the only thing is that other members of staff have agreed with my findings so it just really hurts to put so much effort in trying to make a finding that people can benefit from and have it taken away
It's not as if I'm attacking you or your previous findings on the contrary I'm trying to work with the site to improve the facts that we display

Edited: Apr 08, 2011   /   Apr 08, 2011    7:56 AM
Boris5000
I AM APPEL

649 0 0 0

(Apr 08, 2011 5:27 AM)xXSquirtleXx wrote:

Then why say if you yourself haven't physically done out the work to prove it cant whilst others including myself have why even argue it like I said I don't speak facts lightly
We are a forum, debates/factual theorizing is always encouraged. Why make more people do the work when you have already done it, it isn't exactly going to harm them.

Can you post any date showing the coding as shiny proof?? I'd wanna see that. unfortunately I'm not going to just lay out my findings because I'm not 100% sure how Nintendo would take that. As I've seen just how mad Sony got for people jailbreaking and displaying data I'm not eligible to use in a public environment
I think nintendo have more pressing issues than a client displaying data of a game that is 7 years old.

See the only thing is that other members of staff have agreed with my findings so it just really hurts to put so much effort in trying to make a finding that people can benefit from and have it taken away

The line between staff and users is prominent. And you aren't exactly providing a solid arguement for your case. I will continue to stress the fact that we need evidence and proof that Shiny Ageto Celebii exists.

It's not as if I'm attacking you or your previous findings on the contrary I'm trying to work with the site to improve the facts that we display

Improve the facts with evidence?

All in all this is just simple conspiracy - the fact that RoC cannot falsify (as of now) your claim, goes against the falsification principle. The fact remains that Shiny Ageto Celebii could not exist, you seem to think otherwise.

And therefore due to RoC's lack of evidence (at this point in time) you simply conclude that "It cannot be proved wrong - therefore it must be true".

Again, show us some evidence - so atleast we, as the general public, can test your work.

[Image: dbaf5.png]
PM me for super-ossum-gruphics.

Apr 08, 2011    8:06 AM
xXSquirtleXx
Trainer

379 0 0 0

Completely understandable but why if no one in the -What 5 years shown the physical proof required to make such an accusation? I've done my research a few weeks yet I have a substantial argument. Though theres no actually proof to say no Shiny. It's the Manaphy Jirachi shizz in repeat. People are doing the opposite of what's right assuming somethings nt real before proving it's fake. So it's wrong to say they aren't legit if NO ONE who hasn't cracked tht disc is saying its fake it's all hear say just like Manaphy CANT be shiny Jirachi CANT be shiny they were treated as guilty until proven innocent. So shouldn't we just not say its fake until we know the facts? Walking blindly in other sites footsteps isnt what sets us apart you know

Apr 08, 2011    8:16 AM
Boris5000
I AM APPEL

649 0 0 0

Let us take a step back. What evidence are you making this assertion, that Shiny Ageto Celebii exists, on?

[Image: dbaf5.png]
PM me for super-ossum-gruphics.

Apr 08, 2011    8:23 AM
ReignOfComputer
~éXtRéMé HaXoR~

809 1 0 0

As I mentioned in one of the many, many PMs between both of us, technology has changed from the past. Before, we didn't have the luxury of complex debugging tools and all.

In the case of the Shiny Manaphy, we knew it could be shiny. It's just all the shiny ones being circulated were hacked and disproved by Kaphotics/Bond697 when they discovered the issue with the hacked Shiny Manaphy and met location.

The WISHMKR Jirachi has always been known to be available shiny. It was wrongfully disproved for less than a week but quickly corrected.

As I kept emphasizing, get your evidence, lay it out, then maybe you can get somewhere. Whatever you're doing now isn't going to work, at any rate.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

PPN Top 50

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside