Poll: does sombody no how to get a gs ball in ss
This poll is closed.
yes 0% 0 0%
yes 100.00% 1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
gs ball
Jun 18, 2010    7:53 PM
mrt1496
Poke-Maniac

0 0 0 0

gs ball
i really need a gs ball they say 2 get it in ss you need 2 give kurt a speacial apicorn but there isnt one can somebody help me

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Edited: Jun 18, 2010   /   Jun 18, 2010    7:58 PM
Mo Ping
~Shoddy noob~

358 0 0 0

RE: gs ball
???? The GS ball was from pokemon season two: The Orange Island League. Ash picks it up at profesor Ivy's lab to take back to Oak so he can study it. I'm not sure what became of this gold and silver ball but I don't think you can get one from Kurt. If I remember correctly in the show the pokeball couldn't be opened or used, but I guess I could be wrong.

I'm usually too busy to check whatever forum we talked on, so PLEASE send me one message regarding the trade, as I most likely will not be messaging you unless it is in response to your PM.
[Image: 1embg3.png]

Edited: Jun 18, 2010   /   Jun 18, 2010    7:59 PM
mrt1496
Poke-Maniac

0 0 0 0

maybe its a black apicorn dats wat ive been hearing on yahoo answers
i really need a gs ball

Jun 18, 2010    8:03 PM
Away
Akardos
RNG Abuser

0 0 0 0

A black apricorn = Heavy ball, mate.

Wow, I haven't heard of this rumour in a long time. If I'm not mistaken, there's kinda no way of obtaining the GS Ball. It was only available through using a Gameshark in the original G/S/C, and right now, it's virtually useless in HG/SS. Never been brought up since the Second Generation, actually.

[Image: kdwl76.png]
Credits to Doomsday for the amazing avatar and signature!

Edited: Jun 18, 2010   /   Jun 18, 2010    8:04 PM
Mo Ping
~Shoddy noob~

358 0 0 0

WRONG black apricorn males heavy balls. Besides posters on yahoo answer lie like crazy. One guy said that you could get mew on their by completing your pokedex the battle tower and speaking to oak with mewtwo as your first pokemon and lucario a your second.

Another person explained how do het and azure flute. Again, unrealistic and impossible. That is why I no longer look at anything on yahoo answers
What exactly do you need this fake pokeball for?

I'm usually too busy to check whatever forum we talked on, so PLEASE send me one message regarding the trade, as I most likely will not be messaging you unless it is in response to your PM.

Edited: Jun 18, 2010   /   Jun 18, 2010    8:14 PM
Osprey
Dark Pokemon Master

240 0 0 0

The GS ball I believe was an item from Crystal that was supposed to let you catch celebi but was actually just a pokeball you got from the Mr. Pokemon that you give to Kurt. As for HG/SS it has no bearing and I doudt exists within the game itself

[Image: osprey.png]
sig. made by Ocelot, check him out

Jun 18, 2010    8:29 PM
kong
Breeder/Trainer

291 0 0 0

(Jun 18, 2010 8:04 PM)Mo Ping wrote:

WRONG black apricorn males heavy balls. Besides posters on yahoo answer lie like crazy. One guy said that you could get mew on their by completing your pokedex the battle tower and speaking to oak with mewtwo as your first pokemon and lucario a your second.

Another person explained how do het and azure flute. Again, unrealistic and impossible. That is why I no longer look at anything on yahoo answers

for the second one you wrote that is true because I traded with someone earlier and I saw a pokemon holding a azure flute.

Jun 18, 2010    8:35 PM
Osprey
Dark Pokemon Master

240 0 0 0

(Jun 18, 2010 8:29 PM)kong wrote:

(Jun 18, 2010 8:04 PM)Mo Ping wrote:

for the second one you wrote that is true because I traded with someone earlier and I saw a pokemon holding a azure flute.

You can get it through using an AR. I've done it that way

[Image: osprey.png]
sig. made by Ocelot, check him out

Edited: Jun 18, 2010   /   Jun 18, 2010    9:28 PM
Mo Ping
~Shoddy noob~

358 0 0 0

First off azure flute is a key item. Hacking it so that a pokemon can hold it is a lesser form of Rom hacking that could corrupt your savefile unless you tweak the games coding. It's just an all around bad idea that could get you banned from the GTS.

Anyways this topic is about the GS ball. Not the azure flute. I merely used the azure flute as one example of some jerk lying about how to get stuff in the game.

Jun 18, 2010    9:32 PM
Away
DuskGira
Event Collector

485 0 0 0

I know the gs ball as well, there was an event that u cna get the GS ball in crystal but it's no longer availble. If u wanna catch a celebi for HG or SS, u have to wait for the movie event that's about to released. The GS ball doesn't exist in 4th gen.

[Image: pokemaniac2.png]

[/size]Click here for Shoddy Battle download link

Join GTS server.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside