User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Trading pokemon with the creators of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl!
Aug 23, 2007    7:10 PM
Offline
LegendsLugia
Emergency Dekaranger


477 0 0 0
941



Post: #1
Trading pokemon with the creators of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl!
yea thats right it was already starting last week but this is gonna be the final week.Make sure to log in to the GTS on August 19th through the 23rd, and then August 26th through the 30th (US time) and search for their Pokémon and take part in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to trade Pokémon with the creators of the Pokémon games!
Trading conditions
Junichi, Ken, and Shigeki are offering up their Psyducks for your Ponytas on the GTS.


aint that fun lol i met Junichi b4


Find all posts by this user

Aug 23, 2007    7:26 PM
Offline
kenchan
SHINIGAMI-IN-TRAINING


463 0 0 0
100



Post: #2
RE: Trading pokemon with the creators of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl!
Legendary_Collector wrote: yea thats right it was already starting last week but this is gonna be the final week.Make sure to log in to the GTS on August 19th through the 23rd, and then August 26th through the 30th (US time) and search for their Pokémon and take part in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to trade Pokémon with the creators of the Pokémon games!
Trading conditions
Junichi, Ken, and Shigeki are offering up their Psyducks for your Ponytas on the GTS.


aint that fun lol i met Junichi b4

psyducks for ponytas? anythign special botu the psyducks?

KAGES VS THIRTEEN COURT GUARDIANS!

Find all posts by this user

Aug 23, 2007    7:58 PM
Offline
iRanger
Go Away


0 0 0 0
2,174



Post: #3
RE: Trading pokemon with the creators of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl!
kenchan wrote:
Legendary_Collector wrote: yea thats right it was already starting last week but this is gonna be the final week.Make sure to log in to the GTS on August 19th through the 23rd, and then August 26th through the 30th (US time) and search for their Pokémon and take part in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to trade Pokémon with the creators of the Pokémon games!
Trading conditions
Junichi, Ken, and Shigeki are offering up their Psyducks for your Ponytas on the GTS.


aint that fun lol i met Junichi b4

psyducks for ponytas? anythign special botu the psyducks?

>_< Re-Read :Junichi, Ken, and Shigeki are offering up their Psyducks for your Ponytas on the GTS.


Find all posts by this user

Aug 23, 2007    8:17 PM
Offline
Doctor Endy
I'm behind you


0 0 0 0
4,638



Post: #4
RE: Trading pokemon with the creators of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl!
Closing this as we already have a topic on it. It's not in the best place, but it's still around.

http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=1970

Next time, please search first :)


Find all posts by this user

Aug 23, 2007    8:32 PM
Offline
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 26
8,378



Post: #5
RE: Trading pokemon with the creators of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl!
Hyourinmaru wrote: Closing this as we already have a topic on it. It's not in the best place, but it's still around.

http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=1970

Next time, please search first :)

I moved that thread, it should've been Poke-News from the beginning Sad


Find all posts by this user


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
 



Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

 

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside