User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
7G Seek Looking for a Volcanion (preferably ORAS or (U)S(U)M)
Edited: Mar 20, 2021   /   Mar 20, 2021    4:29 PM
Yosh_Yks
Trainer

0 0 0

Looking for a Volcanion (preferably ORAS or (U)S(U)M)
Link to the hacked thread: https://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.ph...pid1797480
Well as the Title says looking for a Volcanion, preferably one that is legit. Though if no opportunity arises a hacked one is also fine, I'll be opening a seperate thread for that and link it. So as far as what I've got to offer (which really aren't a lot):
-A legit Shiny Roserade with a bad nickname
-A legit Shiny Floatzel with an equally bad nickname (also easy to aquire in USUM)
-The guaranteed shiny Gyarados from HG/SS and Dragonite from W2
-A shiny Metagross and Milotic aquired with the custom DNS Servers (wouldn't really call them legit)
Pokemon received through legit distribution:
-Shiny Silvally and Shiny Zygarde
-Otherwise there's also the Sinnoh Cape Pikachu
What I also wouldn't mind: Trading a Vulcanion in SwSh if in any case someone transfered it over OR got the one distributed in Japan, but in that case it would also be nice if someone volunteered to offer me a Volcanion in either Gen 6 or 7 to get it for the PKMN Bank Pokedex. I'd of course trade it back once that is done and I'd be offering a equally rare Mythic for security measures (I'm a new user so it's understandable if I seem untrustworthy).
Other than that you're of course free to ask If there are any other Pokemon I'd be willing to trade as I might have not listed every Pokemon that I have available since I own every copy of any other Pokemon up to Gen 7.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 09, 2021    10:00 AM
flyon87
Trainer

0 0 0 0

RE: Looking for a Volcanion (preferably ORAS or (U)S(U)M)
(Mar 20, 2021 4:29 PM)Yosh_Yks wrote:

Link to the hacked thread: https://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.ph...pid1797480
Well as the Title says looking for a Volcanion, preferably one that is legit. Though if no opportunity arises a hacked one is also fine, I'll be opening a seperate thread for that and link it. So as far as what I've got to offer (which really aren't a lot):
-A legit Shiny Roserade with a bad nickname
-A legit Shiny Floatzel with an equally bad nickname (also easy to aquire in USUM)
-The guaranteed shiny Gyarados from HG/SS and Dragonite from W2
-A shiny Metagross and Milotic aquired with the custom DNS Servers (wouldn't really call them legit)
Pokemon received through legit distribution:
-Shiny Silvally and Shiny Zygarde
-Otherwise there's also the Sinnoh Cape Pikachu
What I also wouldn't mind: Trading a Vulcanion in SwSh if in any case someone transfered it over OR got the one distributed in Japan, but in that case it would also be nice if someone volunteered to offer me a Volcanion in either Gen 6 or 7 to get it for the PKMN Bank Pokedex. I'd of course trade it back once that is done and I'd be offering a equally rare Mythic for security measures (I'm a new user so it's understandable if I seem untrustworthy).
Other than that you're of course free to ask If there are any other Pokemon I'd be willing to trade as I might have not listed every Pokemon that I have available since I own every copy of any other Pokemon up to Gen 7.

I can gladly help you with one for gen 7 if you're still interested.

Omega IGN: Leon ; Ultra Moon IGN: Leon
Friend code 1: 5387-4408-6041
Friend code 2: 0748-7561-3419

Apr 12, 2021    5:03 PM
Yosh_Yks
Trainer

0 0 0

RE: Looking for a Volcanion (preferably ORAS or (U)S(U)M)
Amazing! Send you a PM.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside