User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How's it going!
Edited: Mar 20, 2021   /   Mar 18, 2021    11:21 AM
Yosh_Yks
Trainer

0 0 0

How's it going!
Hi there my name is Yosh I'm 19y/o and have been playing Pokemon since my early years as my older Siblings owned a GBC with Pokemon Blue and Yellow. Since then I've pretty much played every entry in the Series including special edition, some of them in the legal manner and some... in the less legal manner hehe. Personally I own Pokemon Blue, Yellow, Platinum, Black, Black 2, X, AS, Moon, UM and Sword after getting a decent used copy. After completing Black 2 around 2016 after having ditched it for many years, I decided to complete the game and in the process actually managed to fill up the Pokedex catching the Shiny Haxorus. After putting a lot of time into Ultra Moon and completing it's Pokedex I decided to fully commit by buying Pokemon Bank and transfering all the old Pokemon over to complete my national dex. But since I had a lot Pokemon with different stages of their Evolution Line I thought the effort wouldn't be all that different if I went the insane route trying to complete the Living. Low and behold I am nearly done, as in UM I am only missing 5 Pokemon in my Boxes. Now that I've started playing Pokemon Sword I would like to fill up the remaining little hole just so Pokemon Bank registers, that I have caught every single Pokemon in the Pokedex up to the point of Gen 7. Afterwards I'll be transfering them over to Pokemon Home so I can have some fun with them in Gen 8. Until then, I'll need some help filling up the remaining spots which is how I stumbled upon this place, therefore I hope that it'll be a pleasure on here!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Mar 19, 2021    1:19 PM
FlameTheDragon
Friendly Dragon

809 0 0 9

RE: How's it going!
Welcome! We hope you enjoy it here. There's plenty of people that should be able to help out.

Mar 19, 2021    4:00 PM
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 27

Welcome!

Mar 20, 2021    5:38 PM
Yosh_Yks
Trainer

0 0 0

Thanks for the warm welcome o/

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside