User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
8G Seek LF: Marshadow & Alcremie Sweets
Edited: Dec 13, 2020   /   Dec 13, 2020    5:41 PM
Electrobot8
Bacon

809 0 0 0

LF: Marshadow & Alcremie Sweets
Hi y'all,

It's been a little while since I've been on here!

To the point, I'm looking for a Marshadow, and a TON of the Alcremie sweets for my living dex in Home. (But no more Strawberry sweets). I'm pretty much insane. But I've got things to offer to enable this insanity!

Shinies, some of the Mythical Events from 2018(?) (Manaphy, Shaymin, Jirachi, Celebi, Darkrai), and the Shiny XYZ Xerneas all uncloned.

I've also got a Hardy Lugia transferred from Silver with the following IV rating in Home: HP (Pretty Good), Atk (Best), Sp.Atk (Pretty Good), Def (Best), Sp.Def (Best), Spd (Best). I list this separately because I cloned it a lot *within* Silver, but all the stats were mixed around when transferred to Bank and onwards. So you might run into another Lugia with the same OT, but very different stats lol.

If none of those are of interest, I'm always willing to see what could be worked out! Message me if that's the case, otherwise, drop your response here!

FC: 2723-9828-5400 (3DS), SW-2284-8193-1139 (Switch), RFREQWBAWCVG (HOME)
IGNs: Serena (X), Kawashima (Y), Whiskey (OR), Iskandar (Sun), Ivan (US), Elaine (LGE), Victor (Sw), LilElmo (HOME)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside