User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello
Nov 09, 2019    5:14 AM
Offline
Plushipom
Trainer

0 0 0
6



Post: #1
Hello
Hi,

New to this site, 2 pokemon away from completing my dex before Sword and Shield is coming out.

Looking for Zeraora and Marshadow, would really appreciate the help to complete.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Nov 09, 2019    9:21 AM
Offline
FlameTheDragon
Dragon King


809 0 0 3
709



Post: #2
RE: Hello
Hey there, welcome to the site. I might be able to help with the marshadow.


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Plushipom
Nov 09, 2019    4:23 PM
Offline
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 16
8,315



Post: #3
RE: Hello
:o I can help with both.


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Plushipom
Edited: Nov 10, 2019   /   Nov 10, 2019    10:33 AM
Offline
Plushipom
Trainer

0 0 0
6



Post: #4
RE: Hello
(Nov 09, 2019 4:23 PM)Avia wrote:

:o I can help with both.

Hi, thank you for the offer. x3

I would really like both, Im not sure what I can offer you in return. ^^

When would you like to trade?

(Nov 09, 2019 9:21 AM)FlameTheDragon wrote:

Hey there, welcome to the site. I might be able to help with the marshadow.

Hi, thank you for the offer.

Unsure of what I can offer you in return for the help. :33

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Nov 10, 2019    3:00 PM
Offline
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 16
8,315



Post: #5
RE: Hello
Mine are clones, so you really don't need to offer anything back. I have them to help people. Though if you can offer something, I can clone them too, and give you it back after. They just go towards helping others in the future just like this.


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Nov 10, 2019    3:38 PM
Offline
Plushipom
Trainer

0 0 0
6



Post: #6
RE: Hello
(Nov 10, 2019 3:00 PM)Avia wrote:

Mine are clones, so you really don't need to offer anything back. I have them to help people. Though if you can offer something, I can clone them too, and give you it back after. They just go towards helping others in the future just like this.

I have a shiny Tornadus, you can borrow :)

My friendcode is: 3411-1531-2076

When would you have time to trade?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Nov 11, 2019    1:53 AM
Offline
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 16
8,315



Post: #7
RE: Hello
I should be available Mon-Wed between 1:00pm - 4:00pm PT


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Nov 11, 2019    3:06 AM
Offline
Plushipom
Trainer

0 0 0
6



Post: #8
RE: Hello
(Nov 11, 2019 1:53 AM)Avia wrote:

I should be available Mon-Wed between 1:00pm - 4:00pm PT

That sounds great, it works for me.

If you can we can do it later today, I´m availavle all day. :3

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Nov 12, 2019    2:11 PM
Offline
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 16
8,315



Post: #9
RE: Hello
(Nov 11, 2019 3:06 AM)Plushipom wrote:

(Nov 11, 2019 1:53 AM)Avia wrote:

I should be available Mon-Wed between 1:00pm - 4:00pm PT

That sounds great, it works for me.

If you can we can do it later today, I´m availavle all day. :3

Hey, sorry, this week's turning out busier than expected. I'll be free this upcoming weekend & the following week, as I've taken time off from work to enjoy Sword & Shield, let's try connecting then?


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Nov 13, 2019    1:13 AM
Offline
Plushipom
Trainer

0 0 0
6



Post: #10
RE: Hello
(Nov 12, 2019 2:11 PM)Avia wrote:

(Nov 11, 2019 3:06 AM)Plushipom wrote:

(Nov 11, 2019 1:53 AM)Avia wrote:

I should be available Mon-Wed between 1:00pm - 4:00pm PT

That sounds great, it works for me.

If you can we can do it later today, I´m availavle all day. :3

Hey, sorry, this week's turning out busier than expected. I'll be free this upcoming weekend & the following week, as I've taken time off from work to enjoy Sword & Shield, let's try connecting then?

That sounds great, I´m really looking forward to Sword and Shield too ^-^

Have a nice week.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

 

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside