User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
7G Seek Trade Evo for Trade Evo?
Apr 29, 2019    5:35 AM
Supernova_Blitz
Trainer

0 0 0

Trade Evo for Trade Evo?
Hello there! I am looking to be able to trade evolve some of my Pokemon, and for the help, I can help a willing player evolve their own Pokemon as well! For the job, I can offer a random starter, I can list what I have if interested! My friend code should be on this site already, but if not, I can quickly check later and post it here! Thank you for reading, and I hope to trade with you guys!

Zygarde Altaria Wingull
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

May 02, 2019    5:12 AM
Pipaxy
Breeder

718 0 0 2

RE: Trade Evo for Trade Evo?
(Apr 29, 2019 5:35 AM)Supernova_Blitz wrote:

Hello there! I am looking to be able to trade evolve some of my Pokemon, and for the help, I can help a willing player evolve their own Pokemon as well! For the job, I can offer a random starter, I can list what I have if interested! My friend code should be on this site already, but if not, I can quickly check later and post it here! Thank you for reading, and I hope to trade with you guys!
I can help you with this. Lemme know when you are available.

X/Y IGN: Calem
OR/AS IGN: Rito
S/M IGN: Sun

May 10, 2019    5:40 AM
Supernova_Blitz
Trainer

0 0 0

RE: Trade Evo for Trade Evo?
(May 02, 2019 5:12 AM)Pipaxy wrote:

(Apr 29, 2019 5:35 AM)Supernova_Blitz wrote:

I can help you with this. Lemme know when you are available.

Ahh, that sounds lovely, I apologise for the late post, but my internet has been down for the past few days. I will be available today from 3:30 PMish to around 11:00 PM, and on the weekend, I am available pretty much all day. (I live in Eastern Standard Time, by the way.

Zygarde Altaria Wingull

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside