User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
7G Seek Event mythical cloning request
Apr 24, 2019    3:03 PM
Supernova_Blitz
Trainer

0 0 0

Event mythical cloning request
Is it possible for someone to make me a few clones of my event Marshadow that I obtained in a wonder trade? The reason I ask is because I want to give people something good for a trade, just to be a good person, but do not want to give away my only event pokemon, you know? So I request that somebody here takes my Marshadow, makes a few clones, and gives me at least 4 of the clones! If anyone can do this, I will be forever grateful, and for payment, I can give ANYTHING in my boxes apart from a specific few that I hold dear(and Lunala, she is the only Legendary I want to keep!) And if you want you want to keep some clones or even the original marshadow, as long as I obtain at least three copies, I will be grateful! Thank you very much, and I hope someone is able to do this for me! Grin

Zygarde Altaria Wingull
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 25, 2019    4:02 AM
FlameTheDragon
Dragon King

809 0 0 1

RE: Event mythical cloning request
If no one is able to help out I can help out in a week or two. I don't need anything in return. Sorry for the wait but I'm a bit busy with school right now.

[Image: r6zbpx.png]
"If you can't get over the bar, get under it with style."~Flame
Thnx to IceNinja76 for my signature

Apr 25, 2019    6:18 AM
Supernova_Blitz
Trainer

0 0 0

RE: Event mythical cloning request
(Apr 25, 2019 4:02 AM)FlameTheDragon wrote:

If no one is able to help out I can help out in a week or two. I don't need anything in return. Sorry for the wait but I'm a bit busy with school right now.

Ahh, yes, I will be available most of the afternoon for a while, so whenever you are available, just let me know! Also, thank you very much for doing this for free, I really appreciate it! I totally understand about school, however, as currently in my 12th year of school as a senior in high school, things can get a bit busy for be as well, occasionally!

Zygarde Altaria Wingull

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside