User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
6G Seek Last 3 Vivillon Patterns. Stuck at 99.99999% Pokedex completion
Edited: Nov 18, 2018   /   Nov 18, 2018    12:24 PM
Shade Aurion
of DudeGoBack

718 0 0 0

Last 3 Vivillon Patterns. Stuck at 99.99999% Pokedex completion
Okay, 2nd time posting but i'm still seeking and don't want to rebump the same thread over and over.

Basically i've completed my pokedex and gotten every pokemon and alternate form with as many as possible with Shade as the OT. All that is left are 3 Vivillon..

[Image: BRCdXgF.jpg]

I have been changing the region to those required for certain patterns and restarting my copy of Pokemon Y, naming myself Shade and catching a Scatterbug and trading it to my current game. However, i'm unable to change to American/Japanese regions so i'm unable to obtain:

Modern Pattern
Region: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming, Manitoba)

Savanna Pattern
Region: Brazil, Buenos Aries (Argentina), Peru, Uruguay

Elegant Pattern
Region: Japan (Iwate, Kyoto, Miyazaki, Tokyo)

[Image: which_one_is_your_favourite__by_krocf4-d6ql9bz.png]

If someone from America/Japan would be willing to change their 3ds region to one of each pattern regions and restart an old copy of X or Y, name themselves Shade and catch a Scatterbug in each region to trade to me i'd be willing to trade a few legendaries or a shinies. It'd be ideal if you leveled them enough to evolve to make sure they have the Modern, Savanna and Elegant Patterns. Or even if someone could hack me them. As long as I can put them in pokebank and take them back out without worry, i'm happy.

I have a heap of left over legendaries and a handful of shinies so you can give me requests or I can give you a list and you can take your pick.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated and essentially be completing my collection. I have versions traded to me with different OTs but I really want Shade as the OT so they are 'mine' and to bring the collection together.

-My Twitter- | -DudeGoBack Twitter-
[Image: uc?export=view&id=19Mhzu09rEFU_4y2lw7ibD5cxsm22VWVq]
-[ 3DS FC: 0404 - 6245 - 7785 ]-

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Sep 01, 2019    11:57 AM
SpikeVanHellsing
Master Catcher

718 0 0 0

RE: Last 3 Vivillon Patterns. Stuck at 99.99999% Pokedex completion
not trying to necro post, but i might be ablw to help you if you still need them.

Sep 01, 2019    9:45 PM
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 11

(Sep 01, 2019 11:57 AM)SpikeVanHellsing wrote:

not trying to necro post, but i might be ablw to help you if you still need them.

Would you mind trading it to me? In fact I can clone them and give them back to you.

I can hold them just in case Shade Aurion does still need them or someone else does.

Edited: Sep 03, 2019   /   Sep 03, 2019    12:30 PM
SpikeVanHellsing
Master Catcher

718 0 0 0

(Sep 01, 2019 9:45 PM)Avia wrote:

Would you mind trading it to me? In fact I can clone them and give them back to you.

I can hold them just in case Shade Aurion does still need them or someone else does.

i cant right now. but sure i will let you know when i have them ready. what is your friend code? the ont listed in that list?

[Image: A0BgWoI.jpg]

Sep 06, 2019    9:15 AM
Shade Aurion
of DudeGoBack

718 0 0 0

(Sep 03, 2019 12:30 PM)SpikeVanHellsing wrote:

(Sep 01, 2019 9:45 PM)Avia wrote:

i cant right now. but sure i will let you know when i have them ready. what is your friend code? the ont listed in that list?

I still exist and am still seeking my last Vivillon. I'm moving house over the next week but will check back here and there so it's okay if you need time. I am quite patient :)

Sep 06, 2019    10:55 AM
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 11

Yay Shade Aurion is alive Grin

Shade Aurion
Edited: Sep 06, 2019   /   Sep 06, 2019    4:18 PM
Shade Aurion
of DudeGoBack

718 0 0 0

(Sep 06, 2019 10:55 AM)Avia wrote:

Yay Shade Aurion is alive Grin

I'm always alive XD just not necessarily active though I return at the beginning of every generation so I was bound to return soon. I'm usually busy in between developing games, reviewing games, doing Let's Plays on DudeGoBack, running The Metal Review or approving submissions at RomHacking.net. It's easy to get lost in my projects but I can always be reached via Twitter <3

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside