User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
7G Seek [COMPLETED] Fancy and Pokeball Pattern Vivillion
May 17, 2018    8:25 AM
Shade Aurion
of DudeGoBack

718 0 0 0

[COMPLETED] Fancy and Pokeball Pattern Vivillion
I am seeking the Fancy and Pokeball pattern Vivillion to complete my collection. I don't care if they're hacked as to my knowledge they are unobtainable. I would appreciate it though if they had the OT as: Shade

I don't mind if they're clones or whatever. I just need them variants and would appreciate it greatly if anyone could help me out <3

-My Twitter- | -DudeGoBack Twitter-
[Image: Banner2_zps7zpl3ez4.png]
-[ 3DS FC: 0404 - 6245 - 7785 ]-

Find all posts by this user

May 25, 2018    3:07 AM
Minous2
Mewil

718 0 0 0

(May 17, 2018 8:25 AM)Shade Aurion wrote:

I am seeking the Fancy and Pokeball pattern Vivillion to complete my collection. I don't care if they're hacked as to my knowledge they are unobtainable. I would appreciate it though if they had the OT as: Shade

I don't mind if they're clones or whatever. I just need them variants and would appreciate it greatly if anyone could help me out <3

Hi!

I have both of the Vivillon you are looking for. I also have all of the Totem Pokémon you wanted (in your other thread). I don't need any of these Pokémon, so I'm willing to just give them away.

Be warned though, as they are legitimate (not even clones), the OT can't be changed to Shade.

You still interested? :)

[Image: qXgTQoH.jpg]

May 25, 2018    3:09 PM
Shade Aurion
of DudeGoBack

718 0 0 0

Absolutely! And thank you. I'll make sure to positive rep you at the very least.
Are you sure you don't want anything in return? I'll be busy tonight but available from tomorrow onwards essentially whenever <3

May 27, 2018    4:11 PM
Shade Aurion
of DudeGoBack

718 0 0 0

I might actually be fine for the Totem Pokemon but i'm still seeking the Vivillions. I don't mind if they have different OTs. I just grabbed Ultra Moon for $20 so thats why i'm okay for Totem pokies :3

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside