User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
6G Seek Hoopa, Diancie and/or Volcanion to spare or to trade and return for data?
Mar 10, 2018    9:21 AM
Sorajin
Trainer

490 0 0 0

Hoopa, Diancie and/or Volcanion to spare or to trade and return for data?
Hi everyone!

I posted in another section, but seeing as it seemed these need to be hacked mons in order to be traded I thought maybe this was a more appropriate place for the posting. It's been a little over a year since I've been on here, but every time I've reached out I've have such great experiences with such friendly people so I thought I'd give it a shot!

I just recently started playing XY with a friend so I'm kinda late to the game and trying to complete the Kalos Pokédex. I now realize that there's no longer any way for me to get the event exclusive guys. Sadly I don't know if it would be possible for anyone to have hacked/cloned spares of Diancie, Hoopa or Volcanion, but if anyone is able to help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

A trade and return for data would suffice if no one has spares, but the friend I mentioned is actually new to Pokémon and I'd like to be able to share with him, as he's very excited to complete the dex as well. So in that event I would like to trade around to all three of us so that he could get the data too.

Anyhow, thanks so much for reading my request! :) Take care!!

Victini
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Jul 24, 2018    9:42 PM
SpikeVanHellsing
Master Catcher

718 0 0 0

RE: Hoopa, Diancie and/or Volcanion to spare or to trade and return for data?
Do you still need them?

[Image: A0BgWoI.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside