User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
7G Seek [COMPLETED] Scyther
Nov 18, 2017    11:17 AM
Truklaw15
Trainer

1 0 0 0

[COMPLETED] Scyther
Just looking for a level 1-5 scyther holding a metal coat. I dont have much to trade but it would be greatly appreciated! :D:D

Find all posts by this user

Nov 20, 2017    10:54 PM
Ataxium
Trainer

1 0 0 0

[COMPLETED] Scyther
I'll gladly help you with a nice strong scyther, I have quite a few to give away in my adoption thread.

As for the Metal coat, those are somewhat of a pain to come by, you best option for getting one is using the "compound frisk" method, thats how I got mine.

Basically put a fainted Butterfree as the lead pokemon in your party, and an Exeggutor right behind it, the Butterfree's ability makes wild pokemon holding Items more likely to appear, and the Exeggutor will let you know when you run into a pokemon with an item, and what it is.

Then just run around in the grass next to the trainer school, where you'll find Magnemites, which will hold the metal coats. Just catch one and there you go.

IGN: Ataxium
FC: 4425-2024-6947

Nov 20, 2017    11:39 PM
Truklaw15
Trainer

1 0 0 0

[COMPLETED] Scyther
(Nov 20, 2017 10:54 PM)Ataxium wrote:

I'll gladly help you with a nice strong scyther, I have quite a few to give away in my adoption thread.

As for the Metal coat, those are somewhat of a pain to come by, you best option for getting one is using the "compound frisk" method, thats how I got mine.

Basically put a fainted Butterfree as the lead pokemon in your party, and an Exeggutor right behind it, the Butterfree's ability makes wild pokemon holding Items more likely to appear, and the Exeggutor will let you know when you run into a pokemon with an item, and what it is.

Then just run around in the grass next to the trainer school, where you'll find Magnemites, which will hold the metal coats. Just catch one and there you go.
Awesome, Ill give it a try. Are you free to trade now?

Nov 21, 2017    2:28 AM
Ataxium
Trainer

1 0 0 0

[COMPLETED] Scyther
(Nov 20, 2017 11:39 PM)Truklaw15 wrote:

Awesome, Ill give it a try. Are you free to trade now?

If you happen to still be online, Im on now and can trade, otherwise PM me sometime tomorrow and I'll be sure to send you one.

IGN: Ataxium
FC: 4425-2024-6947

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside