User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Official PokemonGTS League Season 11 Round 4
Edited: Nov 07, 2016   /   Oct 31, 2016    10:31 AM
Executionator
System Ops.

1 5 0 1

PokemonGTS League Season 11 Round 4
Welcome to the Pokemongts.com's Official League Season 11!

This season as you know, used the draft system where team leaders took turns picking players from a draft.

There will be a one substitution limit per round. Once a person is subbed out of the round, they can no longer be put back in for that round.

I do want to make one thing clear. We are using a Singles OU style battling format this season. This form also has players battling in a 6 vs. 6 singles battle format . Players WILL NOT be locked into one team for the tournament. Players are free to switch their team around between battles and rounds. We will also be using the standard PO timer for Impulse league and the standard timer in Wi-Fi battles for Accel.

Here is a link to GTS tier list: http://www.pokemongts.com/tiers-6g.php

Pokemon allowed are all pokemon that are not under the Ubers tier list. The pokemon listed under OU are used often enough to secure their place in the tier but any pokemon not listed in Ubers is allowed. Please note that the ability Shadow Tag, the move Swagger, and the item Soul Dew are banned. Additionally only 1 pokemon on a team may have the move Baton Pass.

If you have any questions pm me.

How to conduct battles
For Impulse battles, please follow these guidelines:

OU Tier
6 vs. 6 Singles Battle
Disallow Spects
Team Preview
Sleep Clause: Only 1 of the opponent's pokemon may be put to sleep at any time. This excludes the opponent using the move Rest.
Freeze clause: Each player can only have one Pokémon frozen at a time.
Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same National Pokédex number on a team
Evasion Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Double Team or Minimize in its moveset. Additionally, no pokemon may hold the items Brightpowder or Lax Incense
OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset
Self-KO Clause: If both players have only one Pokemon left, moves which KO both the user and the opponent are not allowed (e.g. Explosion, Destiny Bond). If recoil damage would cause a tie, Self KO Clause does not activate, and the player who last attacked is the winner.
Moody Clause: A team cannot have a Pokemon with the ability Moody

For Accel Battles, please follow these guideleines:

OU Tier
6 vs. 6 Singles Battle
Wi-fi Battle
Sleep Clause: Only 1 of the opponent's pokemon may be put to sleep at any time. This excludes the opponent using the move Rest.
Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same National Pokédex number on a team
Evasion Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Double Team or Minimize in its moveset. Additionally, no pokemon may hold the items Brightpowder or Lax Incense
OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset
Self-KO Clause: If both players have only one Pokemon left, moves which KO both the user and the opponent are not allowed (e.g. Explosion, Destiny Bond). If recoil damage would cause a tie, Self KO Clause does not activate, and the player who last attacked is the winner.
Moody Clause: A team cannot have a Pokemon with the ability Moody

This season will be set up as last season for those that have played it. Both leagues will still be running a Round Robin format for 3 weeks with the top two teams advancing to finals for the 4th week. This season will have 3 rounds before Elimination. Each round will last for 7 days unless every team is finished earlier.

When you have finished your battles for the round, please post the results on the thread and I will add them in. Include who the winner was and the best of 3 score .

PM your opponent to schedule a time to battle. If your opponent does not respond back in a timely fashion send me a pm letting me know the situation. Inactivity is considered a forfeit.

Round Robin Explained

For the first 3 weeks, the tournament will be using a Round Robin format. Each week teams will battle each other. By the end of 3 weeks each of the 4 teams will have battled each other. At the end of 3 weeks, the top two teams will advance to the finals during the 5th week.

In each round, 3 members from each team will be selected to battle. Each battle will be a best 2 of 3. The winner for the round will be the team that wins best 2 of 3 between the 3 battles for the round.

We do have tie breakers for any with the same record after the 4 rounds, but I'll go into them further if needed later on.

IMPORTANT:When conducting battles, be sure to save battle logs if you are in impulse league and battle replays if you are in accel league. The reason for this is to have evidence in case there is a dispute about results or rule breaking.

The Results of 3 Rounds are as follows:
1. The Resistance: 2-1 Inactivity wins: 1 RNG wins: 1
1. Gengar Gang: 2-1 Inactivity wins: 1 RNG wins: 1
2. Sacred Rose: 2-1 Inactivity wins: 0 RNG wins: 2
3. Fatal Storm 0-3

Tiebreaker explained: After 3 rounds, The Resistance, Gengar Gang, and Sacred Rose ended up in a 3-way tie with a score of 2-1. The first tiebreaker is based on the score of the opponents that each team lost to. Since all 3 teams lost to another team with a score of 2-1 the next step was to look at inactivity and RNG wins. Since The Resistance and Gengar Gang have less wins due to RNG than Sacred Rose, they both advance to finals.

Now, without further adieu let's move on to the matchups!

[Image: Impulse%20League%20Nova.png]

Impulse League Tournament, Round 4

Now that all the setup is taken care of, let's get rolling with the matchups

Here is a link to the Impulse Pokeleague for match ups:
http://www.pokemongts.com/pokeleague.php...eams&lid=2

The Resistance vs. Gengar Gang - The Resistance wins

Bond Legend vs. Executionator - Executionator wins 2-0
Hibby vs. Blaer - Hibby wins 2-0
ogopj vs. Void - ogopj wins via inactivity

*** For This League, please have a Mod, that is not a participant in the battle, oversee each game. If one is not avaliable, you can wait or save ALL logs from each match.***

-------------------------------------------

The Results of 3 Rounds are as follows:
1. Blue Flare 3-0
2. Guru's Legacy 2-1
3. Eternal Light 1-2
4. Azure Tempest 0-3

[Image: Accel%20League%20Nova.png]

Accel League Tournament, Round 4

And now here's the accel league matchups. See below the matchups for information on disconnections and whatnot.

Here is a link to the Accel Pokeleague for match ups:
http://www.pokemongts.com/pokeleague.php...eams&lid=1

Blue Flare vs. Guru's Legacy - Blue Flare wins

The Prince Endou vs. Nightfront - The Prince Endou wins via RNG
The Pikachu Mafia vs. Team Plasma N - The Pikachu Mafia wins 2-0
ogopj vs. Hibby

***Accidental Disconnections during a match. In the case of an accidental disconnection, if the battle is far into it, the person who had the lead is the person that would have say over the re-matching. They can choose to have it be a rematch, or they can choose to have it be a win for them since they were in fact winning. If the battle is hardly a few turns into it, it's an automatic rematch, but you must use the same team and start with the same pokemon sent out. I know that a number may not always be a fair way to do it with some teams, but not being able to witness and decide on each case, it's the best general rules I can offer. If anyone has a problem with this and thinks they've been dealt an unfair shake because of it, please pm me personally and in a timely fashion and we will see what we can work out that will make both sides happy,***

[Image: wv94w1.jpg]

Find all posts by this user

Oct 31, 2016    6:06 PM
Caffeine Cup
Don't drink and derive

1 9 0 0

RE: PokemonGTS League Season 11 Round 4
The team with more TP names is destined to win, but good luck to everyone regardless. :P

(20:53:25) Roxas: I blame TPM

Oct 31, 2016    6:41 PM
ogopj
Development Ops

1 9 0 0

(Oct 31, 2016 6:06 PM)The Pikachu Mafia wrote:

The team with more TP names is destined to win, but good luck to everyone regardless. :P

Go Toilet Paper! Oh wait...

Good luck to all :)

[Image: 1zarfc.jpg]

Oct 31, 2016    7:34 PM
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 28

Toilet Paper Ogopj, aka TPO. Works for me!

Nov 01, 2016    9:29 PM
Team Plasma N
The Pokemon Guru

261 6 0 0

TPM beat me 2-0.

TSV: 2918 (Y) | 2420 (OR) | 1713 (Moon)

Nov 03, 2016    1:52 PM
Hibby
I'm 'Not' Annoying

1 6 0 0

I beat Blaer 2-0 for Impulse.

[Image: Sg6Ky.png]
(21:06:55) +blastertwo: in the real world, magix is ugly D: D: D:

Nov 05, 2016    12:09 AM
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 28

(Nov 03, 2016 1:52 PM)Hibby wrote:

Impossible.

Nov 05, 2016    7:41 AM
Hibby
I'm 'Not' Annoying

1 6 0 0

(Nov 05, 2016 12:09 AM)Avia wrote:

(Nov 03, 2016 1:52 PM)Hibby wrote:

Impossible.

Tehehahah

[Image: Sg6Ky.png]
(21:06:55) +blastertwo: in the real world, magix is ugly D: D: D:

Nov 06, 2016    2:50 PM
Executionator
System Ops.

1 5 0 1

Just a reminder to everyone that today is the last day for round 4. Get those battles done!

Nov 07, 2016    11:26 AM
Executionator
System Ops.

1 5 0 1

Season 11 of the PokemonGTS League is now over. Congrats to The Resistance and Blue Flare on winning Impulse and Accel League!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside