User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
6G Seek [COMPLETED] flawless ditto?
Aug 23, 2016    8:24 PM
jujubae
PERFECTILLUSION

718 0 0 0

[COMPLETED] flawless ditto?
It's been a while guys!! A lot has been going on, which made me bring back up playing AS. Plus the hype of Sun and Moon has me, well, hyped...

To cut it short, I'm trying to breed a few Pokémon I never used before and I'm having difficulty getting them just right. I feel like a "flawless" Ditto would help a bunch. Nature and such doesn't matter at all, but if anyone has a spare I'd really appreciate it! I have other requests but I feel like this is most reasonable of them all now (also completing the Pokedex before the new games so there will be threads about that later but).

I'd appreciate it if anyone had one to spare, if you'd like a specific item or Poke feel free to ask and I'll see what I can muster! ♡ Miss you guys and trust, I'll be more active soon.

Find all posts by this user

Aug 24, 2016    4:09 AM
ProudBrit
Maniacal Poké Cloner

658 0 0 0

[COMPLETED] flawless ditto?
(Aug 23, 2016 8:24 PM)Gagita wrote:

It's been a while guys!! A lot has been going on, which made me bring back up playing AS. Plus the hype of Sun and Moon has me, well, hyped...

To cut it short, I'm trying to breed a few Pokémon I never used before and I'm having difficulty getting them just right. I feel like a "flawless" Ditto would help a bunch. Nature and such doesn't matter at all, but if anyone has a spare I'd really appreciate it! I have other requests but I feel like this is most reasonable of them all now (also completing the Pokedex before the new games so there will be threads about that later but).

I'd appreciate it if anyone had one to spare, if you'd like a specific item or Poke feel free to ask and I'll see what I can muster! ♡ Miss you guys and trust, I'll be more active soon.

I have a spare :) 6IV JAP Ditto for all your Masuda needs

Will pm you :)

PB

Back in business on the GTS!
[Image: ProudBrit.png]
Designed by DragonKeeper422
Xerneas Noibat
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside