User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Level 50 Battle Singles 6vs6 battle/s..
Jul 16, 2016    5:55 PM
IoNati
Trainer

0 0 1

Singles 6vs6 battle/s..
Hello. I'm looking for singles battles and I'll be online for a while. So if anyone agrees to battle me, I'll keep in touch weather you wanna battle today or tomorrow or something. Here's some rules for the battles..

No legendary Pokémon like Mewtwo, Lugia, Rayquaza, and of the sort.
Legendary Pokémon like Entei, Zapdos, Landorus, and stuff are ok.
[Technically if it's allowed in Battle Spot Doubles [not Special], it's
ok]
Event only legendary Pokémon are allowed such as Mew, Jirachi, Etc.
[The only exceptions are Deoxys and Arceus. Those aren't allowed..]
*so in short.. Legendary Pokémon allowed in OU are ok to use. Every non legendary Pokémon is allowed regardless if they're uber or not. So go ahed and use that Greninja if you want..**

If mega Diancie is uber, don't worry if you have a craving to use her, go ahed. She's allowed in the battles as a mega, and ofcourse non mega.

Battles will be set to lv 50.

So. Thanks for dropping by, stay longer if you'd like.

Scizor stay away from that picknick mat it's not yours

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Jul 16, 2016    6:09 PM
Darside
Coffee Lover

718 5 0 5

RE: Singles 6vs6 battle/s..
I can battle right now if you can wait for me to get a team ready.

the FC below my sig is incorrect, here's the one i use; 2939-0198-4188

[Image: YwhatRB.png]
Challenge my gym at The Volcanic Ash Gym!
(17:35:13) FlameTheDragon: Join us canadians and live off of maple syrup in igloos

Jul 16, 2016    6:14 PM
IoNati
Trainer

0 0 1

(Jul 16, 2016 6:09 PM)Darside wrote:

I'm down!! Here's my friend code. - 5000-6182-7768.

Jul 16, 2016    6:16 PM
Darside
Coffee Lover

718 5 0 5

(Jul 16, 2016 6:14 PM)IoNati wrote:

(Jul 16, 2016 6:09 PM)Darside wrote:

I'm down!! Here's my friend code. - 5000-6182-7768.

Added!, already made a team, will be waiting online, good luck!

(17:35:13) FlameTheDragon: Join us canadians and live off of maple syrup in igloos

Jul 16, 2016    6:17 PM
IoNati
Trainer

0 0 1

Thanks. I'm Klhoud.s2 on the game btw

Jul 16, 2016    6:33 PM
Darside
Coffee Lover

718 5 0 5

(Jul 16, 2016 6:17 PM)IoNati wrote:

Aww, so close to the porygon sweep.

gg!

Jul 16, 2016    6:34 PM
IoNati
Trainer

0 0 1

That scared me a bit HAHA. I thought it was over for sure! nice close battle though it was fun!

Jul 16, 2016    7:42 PM
Zangoose X
Calculating. .. ...

718 0 0 0

I would love to battle you tomorrow, if that's alright?

[Image: aahebHw.png]

(19:00:18) Endou: I'm the Justin Bieber of Pokemon
(19:00:19) +ShutupBot: Skating Squirtle used her booger-paste to glue Endou's mouth shut.

Edited: Jul 17, 2016   /   Jul 17, 2016    3:41 AM
IoNati
Trainer

0 0 1

I completely forgot.. I have a birthday thing to go to in the morning don't tell anyone. I'll be online until 4 and a half hours from now so... If you're in an earlier time zone than me and you wake up in the morning online on gts.com then I'm down to battle you before I go eat stuff. If not... I might be here sometime in the afternoon but it depends how long I'm at this birthday. Not gonna lie, I can't just tell everybody 'I have a Pokémon battle I have to go home' so I'm not gonna be for sure available to battle tomorrow. But still, within the next 4 hours or so around I'll be online. If anything, If you're offer still stands with your gym I'm planning on posting there quick. But uhh... if anything I might be able to get a battle with you if there's wifi somewhere and I'll just go online on gts on my phone so yeah, almost nevermind most of this paragraph and I'll probably be able to battle you tomorrow since I just figured out if there's wifi I can sneak a battle in. [-Almost nevermind- cause there may be things for me to do. but if we just end up chilling at one point I might as well battle since people will be on their smart phones if ya know what I mean. Same thing as pulling out a 3DS with a Charizard on it.
*just letting you know, someone might watch me battle you if I get wifi.*

Yeah so.. this kinda shows how eager I am to battle you, even at a time where I'd have to sneak a battle in a certain time... Please bare with me mr. system Ops.

So uhh... if you actually read that whole paragraph.. Thanks mr system Ops. You're awesome. I'll keep in touch.

(Jul 16, 2016 6:33 PM)Darside wrote:

gg!

By the way Darside, am I not allowed to put the battle in the battle logs for the sun and moon event because you're system ops...? also if you wanna keep it a private battle..? cause if it is at least one or if both of these then I won't put it in the battle log because that would be rude... Kinda just don't know what events to do for the Sun and Moon Poketmons gameses. Thanks yo see ya soon. and pretend this isn't an alarm clock if it's really.. really.. early.

Jul 17, 2016    11:56 AM
Zangoose X
Calculating. .. ...

718 0 0 0

(Jul 17, 2016 3:41 AM)IoNati wrote:

I completely forgot.. I have a birthday thing to go to in the morning don't tell anyone. I'll be online until 4 and a half hours from now so... If you're in an earlier time zone than me and you wake up in the morning online on gts.com then I'm down to battle you before I go eat stuff. If not... I might be here sometime in the afternoon but it depends how long I'm at this birthday. Not gonna lie, I can't just tell everybody 'I have a Pokémon battle I have to go home' so I'm not gonna be for sure available to battle tomorrow. But still, within the next 4 hours or so around I'll be online. If anything, If you're offer still stands with your gym I'm planning on posting there quick. But uhh... if anything I might be able to get a battle with you if there's wifi somewhere and I'll just go online on gts on my phone so yeah, almost nevermind most of this paragraph and I'll probably be able to battle you tomorrow since I just figured out if there's wifi I can sneak a battle in. [-Almost nevermind- cause there may be things for me to do. but if we just end up chilling at one point I might as well battle since people will be on their smart phones if ya know what I mean. Same thing as pulling out a 3DS with a Charizard on it.
*just letting you know, someone might watch me battle you if I get wifi.*

Yeah so.. this kinda shows how eager I am to battle you, even at a time where I'd have to sneak a battle in a certain time... Please bare with me mr. system Ops.

So uhh... if you actually read that whole paragraph.. Thanks mr system Ops. You're awesome. I'll keep in touch.

(Jul 16, 2016 6:33 PM)Darside wrote:

gg!

By the way Darside, am I not allowed to put the battle in the battle logs for the sun and moon event because you're system ops...? also if you wanna keep it a private battle..? cause if it is at least one or if both of these then I won't put it in the battle log because that would be rude... Kinda just don't know what events to do for the Sun and Moon Poketmons gameses. Thanks yo see ya soon. and pretend this isn't an alarm clock if it's really.. really.. early.

Sorry I was not on earlier, I had to go out to get my medicine for my inflamed ribs... Anyways I am available now if you would like to battle. As for the battle logs, who you battle does not matter, unless you are doing specifically a gym battle, which the gym leader can only post (if you were to post it, everyone would know the team then).

(19:00:19) +ShutupBot: Skating Squirtle used her booger-paste to glue Endou's mouth shut.

Jul 17, 2016    1:30 PM
IoNati
Trainer

0 0 1

ahh, i see. Looks like i got a video to make xD. I might he able to battle you around now but im not sure how well the connection is. Are you available Zangoose? We can try but im just nervous about wasting your time if the internet sucks haha. If you re down for the risk then i ll set it up. Friend code is the same one i posted on this thread. Or wait, ima scroll up one sec.......
5000-6182-7768 and name Klhoud something.

Jul 17, 2016    1:40 PM
Zangoose X
Calculating. .. ...

718 0 0 0

Np, I'll enjoy any battle, my connection isn't very good and I don't often disconnect while playing pokemon online, I highly doubt your connection is worse than mine. Anyways, I'll go ahead and add you, do you mind if we do a battle without megas?

Edited: Jul 17, 2016   /   Jul 17, 2016    1:44 PM
IoNati
Trainer

0 0 1

I don t mind. I just have to change one pokemon. Btw, what s your criend code?

Or. Which one do i add xD

Jul 17, 2016    1:53 PM
Darside
Coffee Lover

718 5 0 5

Feel free to submit it, you can submit as many as you want, as long as it's not a Tournament match (in PO), or a Gym Leader Match (which wasn't the case in that battle).

Now, i'm hoping you challenge my gym sometime soon :P

Edited: Jul 17, 2016   /   Jul 17, 2016    3:12 PM
Zangoose X
Calculating. .. ...

718 0 0 0

(Jul 17, 2016 1:44 PM)IoNati wrote:

I don t mind. I just have to change one pokemon. Btw, what s your criend code?

Or. Which one do i add xD

Sorry was having difficulties with my OR... Anyways, you can add my 3179-6416-9901 code.

Jul 20, 2016    10:32 PM
IoNati
Trainer

0 0 1

Hey Zangoose. Sorry i got busy and work started again on monday. If you re still available for battles then i ll be around but probably after work. [During evenings in pacific time... Like los angeles time but iunno if you ll know what time that is exactly...] so right now at the time of this post it is (insert time after arrow before posting) --> 10 32pm. If doing a little math for our battle isn t too much to ask then pretty much try your best to find out what 5 30 pm to 10 pm in my time zone is compared to your time zone.... Sorry i don t know the + -:-- thingy but maybe I ve made it understandable to figure out xD. On the weekend im good for most the day starting when i wake up, but it is only here on the third day from today (wednesday). So yeah, i was trying to finish this post before 10 30 here but i took too long xD sooo. See you soon, battle or not.

Jul 21, 2016    10:13 AM
Zangoose X
Calculating. .. ...

718 0 0 0

Alright, I'm in EST so when you made that post it was 1:32 am here. Meaning that I am 3 hours ahead. So for 5:30 - 10:30 at your time it would be 8:30 pm - 1:30 am here. I typically go to bed around 10-12 depending on how tired I am.

Jul 22, 2016    1:18 AM
IoNati
Trainer

0 0 1

Do you get ready for bed at 8 pm your time? Or would at around 8 to 8 15 be available to battle. Tomorrow by the way.

Aug 08, 2016    9:44 PM
IoNati
Trainer

0 0 1

(Jul 17, 2016 1:53 PM)Darside wrote:

Feel free to submit it, you can submit as many as you want, as long as it's not a Tournament match (in PO), or a Gym Leader Match (which wasn't the case in that battle).

Now, i'm hoping you challenge my gym sometime soon :P

Darside mister, I was pretend talking behind your back but all I said was 'is Darside's gym still open?' and someone said yes go battle it, technically. So I wanna battle it now. I'm gonna look up your gym right now. I halfway made the battle video to post on the battle logs. Not sure if you saved the video but if not you could take a flash back after i post the log. There was a part I laughed at myself about too.

Ps. Is necro posting considered one month after the last post or like... The next literal month?... Sorry if the second one. O.o

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside