User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Rate My Team~ ^_^~
May 12, 2016    8:11 PM
taureanangel90
League Champion

328 0 0 0

Please Rate My Team~ ^_^~
I would like to know how my team stands. :)
If I have missed anything in this post regarding my Teams information please let me know right away and I'll correct it :D

Pokemon #1-Starter-
Chestnaught (Male) @ Miracle Seed
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Bold Nature (add [+Defense, -Attack] etc for brownie points)<---did I get this right? Slow
Level: 69
EVs:
- Needle Arm
- Hammer Arm
- Rock Smash** Replaced Body Slam
- Wood Hammer
[Starting Partner, used offensively to take down harder opponents, and defensively to protect weaker members of the team.]

Pokemon #2
Sylveon (Male) @ Wide Lens
Ability: Cute Charm
Nature: Timid Nature (add [+Speed, -Attack] etc for brownie points)
Level: 84
EVs:
- Moon Blast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Return
- Draining Kiss

[My Sylveon is my pinch hitter in my team. He takes on the opponents that would give my other Pokemon a harder time. He is basically my other Offensive Pokemon.]

Pokemon #3
Lucario (Male) @ Lucarionite
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Hasty Nature (add [+Speed, -Defense] etc for brownie points)
Level: 62
EVs:
- Aura Sphere
- Close Combat
- Strength
- Dragon Pulse

[My Lucario is the one who wins my battles. He takes on the opponents that he is strongest against. So offense is his best defense.]

Pokemon #4
Pyroar -Female- @ No Item
Ability: Rivalry
Nature: Timid Nature (add [+Speed, -Attack] etc for brownie points)
Level: 35 (still in training)+Pokerus Infected
EVs:
- Flame Charge
- Headbutt
- Fire Fang
- Flamethrower

[My Pyroar (Female) is used to get battles over quickly or to aid in capturing new Pokemon. She is still in training and not yet in the higher levels. She is used as support at this time.]

Pokemon #5
Blastoise (Male) @ Blastoisinite **Second Starter**
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Lax Nature (add [+Defense, -SpDef] etc for brownie points)
Level: 57
EVs:
- Ice Beam
- Aqua Tail
- Scald
- Surf

[My Blastoise is my defensive Pokemon. He helps the weaker ones by taking hits that would faint the others. He also helps win tougher battles and double battles.]

Pokemon #6
Swanna (Female) @ No Item
Ability: Big Pecks
Nature: Brave Nature (add [+Attack, -Speed] etc for brownie points)
Level: 36
EVs:
- Ice Beam
- Water Pulse
- Air Slash
- Fly

[Mainly used for flight but she is another of my offensive/defensive fall back Pokemon. She may lack speed but she makes up for it in her Attack and moves.]

If any changes can be made to my team feel free to tell me. But just note, Sylveon, Chestnaught, Lucario, and Blastoise NEVER leave my team!!Yuush

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Edited: May 12, 2016   /   May 12, 2016    8:56 PM
Team Plasma N
The Pokemon Guru

261 6 0 0

RE: Please Rate My Team~ ^_^~
This is for in-game, correct? You'll pretty much do fine with almost any team in-game as long as your Pokes are at a high enough level tbh. From the looks of it you seem covered for the most part in that regard, however I feel your Blastoise has one too many Water moves. It'll be annoying if for some reason you find yourself being walled by something that can take Water hits pretty nicely. I understand you'll need Surf in-game so keep that in I suppose. His mega ability increases the power of Aura and Pulse moves by 50% (so... Water Pulse, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, and Aura Sphere, the latter two are available as move tutors in ORAS or as egg moves), so you may want to replace your other two Water moves with that if you can. Your Pyroar needs more variety in move typing as well, it's not pretty getting walled by a type due to lack of variation. Otherwise again, it's in-game so you should be covered.

[Image: mnwpnr2]
TSV: 2918 (Y) | 2420 (OR) | 1713 (Moon)
Thanks to CoolPikachu for the avi, & Skating Squirtle for the sig!

May 13, 2016    10:40 PM
taureanangel90
League Champion

328 0 0 0

Thank you very much for your response. Yes this is for an in-game team. I've considered my Blastoise's problem and will definitely look into getting him a few other moves. Besides my Sylveon, he is one of my second strongest in-game. As far as my Pyroar is concerned, I've found overall that she is not very strong for a fire Pokemon. What other fire types (with Charizard being the exception) could I use to replace her? I like her allot but she is the slowest on my team and always gets taken down before landing any hits. It can be a real pain.

May 14, 2016    7:46 AM
Team Plasma N
The Pokemon Guru

261 6 0 0

How far are you in the game? Because tbh it seems like your Pyroar is just really low levelled in comparison to the rest of your team. What are the levels of your opponent's Pokemon approximately?

[Image: mnwpnr2]
TSV: 2918 (Y) | 2420 (OR) | 1713 (Moon)
Thanks to CoolPikachu for the avi, & Skating Squirtle for the sig!

May 21, 2016    10:42 PM
taureanangel90
League Champion

328 0 0 0

I've since restarted my game but my Pyroar was level 47 when I defeated the E4 and Champion. I will post my new team on this thread and hope to find a new Pyroar (male most of all) and see what everyone thinks.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside