User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
6G Offer Legit Tyrunts looking for a good home
May 07, 2016    11:27 AM
Rocnik
Redneck Dragon

714 0 0 0

RE: Legit Tyrunts looking for a good home
(May 07, 2016 4:59 AM)Furnace wrote:

I'd be interested in getting hold of one if they're still floating around

Since you asked, IVs aren't that big a deal. The more the merrier but not a priority. Can I request a Male if possible? For Breeding Purposes.

Sure can do. Just send me your IGN and talking about IGN, my IGN is Brittany and my FC is down below.

Yes, I like Charizard and Dragon Pokemon. I like my trades fair.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

May 15, 2016    3:27 PM
Rocnik
Redneck Dragon

714 0 0 0

I have gotten my 6iv Tyrunt who is now a Tyrantrum who I am currently using as male breeding partner to my Japanese female Tyrantrum. Now I am going to see if I can get a Shiny 6iv Tyrunt who has its HA so I can possibly try to get into competitive battling which I have no experience in. I have 5 boxes full of Tyrunts that are 4 and 5ivs that I am looking to give to good homes.

May 15, 2016    4:33 PM
Team Plasma N
The Pokemon Guru

261 6 0 0

(May 15, 2016 3:27 PM)Rocnik wrote:

I have gotten my 6iv Tyrunt who is now a Tyrantrum who I am currently using as male breeding partner to my Japanese female Tyrantrum. Now I am going to see if I can get a Shiny 6iv Tyrunt who has its HA so I can possibly try to get into competitive battling which I have no experience in. I have 5 boxes full of Tyrunts that are 4 and 5ivs that I am looking to give to good homes.

Hi there, have you looked into TSV Abuse? You'll be able to get that shiny Tyrunt significantly easier if you use that method (as well as guarantee no unwanted surprises like shiny but wrong ability/IVs). For a competitive Tyrantrum the IV in Sp.Atk is not needed either, it can be a pain going for that 6th IV lol. Just figured I'd let you know because that can take a REALLY long time to get.

[Image: mnwpnr2]
TSV: 2918 (Y) | 2420 (OR) | 1713 (Moon)
Thanks to CoolPikachu for the avi, & Skating Squirtle for the sig!

May 15, 2016    5:21 PM
Rocnik
Redneck Dragon

714 0 0 0

(May 15, 2016 4:33 PM)Team Plasma N wrote:

(May 15, 2016 3:27 PM)Rocnik wrote:

Hi there, have you looked into TSV Abuse? You'll be able to get that shiny Tyrunt significantly easier if you use that method (as well as guarantee no unwanted surprises like shiny but wrong ability/IVs). For a competitive Tyrantrum the IV in Sp.Atk is not needed either, it can be a pain going for that 6th IV lol. Just figured I'd let you know because that can take a REALLY long time to get.

I figured I try for a 6iv Tyrantrum just for the heck because I have the time to do it. I do have already have a male 6iv Tyrantrum and a female 5iv Tyrantrum breeding so I figured it wouldn't take that much time. Also I want to say I didn't know about TSV abuse until I saw your guide on it just a little while ago while doing research on TSV abuse and I have got to say it was very helpful too so thanks!!

Jun 27, 2016    3:38 PM
ethanjkhan
Trainer

1 0 0 0

(Apr 09, 2016 7:09 PM)Rocnik wrote:

I am done with my Shiny Tyrunt hunt as I just got a Shiny Tyrunt and I plan on starting a Shiny Magikarp hunt and I have 6 boxes full of Tyrunt whose mother is a 5iv in HP, Attack, Defense, Special Defense, and Speed Japanese Jolly Somewhat vain Tyrantrum holding a Destiny Knot while the father is 1iv in Attack American Quirky Likes to fight Tyrantrum holding a Power Anklet. Neither parent has their hidden ability. I am don't know what the IVs of the Tyrunt are.

if you have any left i would like two please i have just started and to have the pokemon in my team would be amazing

Friend code:5000 6319 1387

Jun 27, 2016    4:35 PM
Fangplayzmc
Trainer

718 0 0 0

are their any still avalible? if so id like one

file:///Volumes/MIKA'S%20USB/signature:channel%20art.jpg

Edited: Oct 15, 2016   /   Oct 15, 2016    8:05 PM
Rocnik
Redneck Dragon

714 0 0 0

I apologize for not being being on this site for some time. I have been focusing on other things while I was away. I'm now back and ready to continue trading.

I am now using a American Jolly Capable of taking hits 6iv male Tyrantrum holding a Destiny Knot with the Ability Strong Jaw and the mother is a 5iv in HP, Attack, Defense, Special Defense, and Speed American Jolly Somewhat Vain Tyrantrum holding a Everstone with the Ability Rock Head. The IV's of the Tyrunts are 4 and 5.

ethanjkhan I have 3 and a quarter boxes full of tyrants so I can definitely trade you two of the Tyrunts if you would still like them and Fangplayzmc there are still available Tyrunts so you can have one if you want.

My FC is down below and my IGN is Brittany.

Jan 24, 2017    1:23 PM
Rocnik
Redneck Dragon

714 0 0 0

I am a bump!!!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside