User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Nine s Last Gym Badge.
Edited: Feb 12, 2015   /   Feb 12, 2015    2:11 AM
IoNati
Trainer

0 0 1

Nine s Last Gym Badge.
Hello. In my pokemon X and Y game im playing, im at the eighth gym. Im kinda bored cause im at a higher level than the CPUs, so im looking for someone to battle. It is still X and Y version so i can t really play against Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire mega Evolutions. Incase anyone s up for a battle im here for a few hours and once again after 12 hours from this post for most of the day. Honestly if i get to the elite Four before i find someone to battle, im gonna look at the mirror and say 'what are you doing at 1:11 am in the morning playing pokemon.. Peace!

Ps. Lv 50 Singles

Scizor stay away from that picknick mat it's not yours

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Feb 12, 2015    2:25 AM
XNova
Trainer

294 0 0 0

RE: Nine s Last Gym Badge.
(Feb 12, 2015 2:11 AM)IoNati wrote:

Hello. In my pokemon X and Y game im playing, im at the eighth gym. Im kinda bored cause im at a higher level than the CPUs, so im looking for someone to battle. It is still X and Y version so i can t really play against Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire mega Evolutions. Incase anyone s up for a battle im here for a few hours and once again after 12 hours from this post for most of the day. Honestly if i get to the elite Four before i find someone to battle, im gonna look at the mirror and say 'what are you doing at 1:11 am in the morning playing pokemon.. Peace!

Ps. Lv 50 Singles

Hi there :)

If you dont mind I can enlighten you for maybe a round or two? my FC is in my sig

[Image: Banner1sttry_zpsc6925cf8.jpg]

Edited: Apr 01, 2015   /   Apr 01, 2015    4:34 AM
IoNati
Trainer

0 0 1

RE: Nine s Last Gym Badge.
hello.... I don't know weather to make a new thread or just post here cause it's still on the front page...... so if I'm wrong somehow please correct me... but if anyone wants to battle I'm currently trying to find some good ones. I'm getting bored of battling the same Pokemon over and over. Maybe battling here on GTS will show me a few new teams I've never faced before. see you around..? bye.

I'll pm you my friend code and stuff. You can either post or pm me yours. up to you..

Also. I have Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. so... You can use any mega you want. Legends are still not as welcome, but I guess as long as it's not something like a Mewtwo or Giratina or somethng along those strengths I don't really mind so much. Technically anything allowable in like Ranking battle but still 6 vs. 6. lv 50... k bye.

Scizor stay away from that picknick mat it's not yours

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside