User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
6G Pokeleague - Draft Closed
Jul 02, 2014    12:26 AM
Magix
League Administrator

1 10 0 0

RE: 6G Pokeleague - Impulse Draft Open
(Jul 01, 2014 7:05 PM)Executionator wrote:

(Jul 01, 2014 6:46 PM)Domitius wrote:

There is a chance that I may have to bow out of Accel.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, my copy of Pokemon X, the one I use for Competitive Battling, has become corrupted and I am frantically working on trying to recover the data. At this point, I'm scrambling to rebuild my team on my copy of Y, but I've no idea on how long that will take.

When will the battling begin? If it's before Saturday, then there's a good chance I might need to drop.
I'm sorry for what happened. I can't imagine how much work you put in Sad

Accel leaders are currently picking members from their draft now and Impulse will be starting to pick soon as well. At the earliest, the round would begin to start around Saturday but for each round you have 6-7 days to battle so if you can get a team ready by Saturday you will still be fine. I suggest that you stay in the draft.

You can also tell the leader that drafts you, you can't battle in round one. 25 gives each team 4 people, so someone has to sit out anyway. That should give you some extra time.

[Image: Iron%20Man.png]

From Pokemon Online wrote: (01:39:02) Vishnup: Zerokid. How do you make C4Ds? :0
(01:39:43) zerokid: press buttons and hope for the best @ vishnup

Find all posts by this user

Jul 02, 2014    7:14 AM
Away
Arphage
Super HS Level Despair

718 0 0 0

RE: 6G Pokeleague - Draft Closed
As of yesterday night, Impulse has begun to draft members so the Impulse draft has been closed.

If you are participating, please wait patiently as the leaders choose their team members. Keep a close eye on the announcements for the beginning of the league proper.

[Image: arphagecopy.png]

Edited: Jul 03, 2014   /   Jul 03, 2014    11:20 PM
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 28

All team leaders should have received a PM from me. Due to the drafting bugs, we have to use a manual process, each Leader has to report back to me after they picked their next player.

Jul 03, 2014    11:40 PM
Josh14
CP's Apprentice

718 0 0 0

Is it possible for me if I use a pokemon like snivy in the game even if it's not found in Kalos but hatched in Kalos?

[Image: grunge_zps8df85b56.png]
I only trade at night GMT+8
(12:38:19) Josh14: Is it that when i come here everyone keeps quiet?? Or it has been so the whole time?
(12:44:22) +Avia: It's apparently when you come ;D

Edited: Jul 03, 2014   /   Jul 03, 2014    11:42 PM
Executionator
System Ops.

1 5 0 1

(Jul 03, 2014 11:40 PM)TheSwampert014 wrote:

Is it possible for me if I use a pokemon like snivy in the game even if it's not found in Kalos but hatched in Kalos?
No. All pokemon must be in the kalos dex as well as kalos native.

[Image: wv94w1.jpg]

Jul 04, 2014    12:37 AM
Domitius
The Pizza is Aggresive

653 0 0 0

(Jul 03, 2014 11:42 PM)Executionator wrote:

(Jul 03, 2014 11:40 PM)TheSwampert014 wrote:

No. All pokemon must be in the kalos dex as well as kalos native.

By Kalos Native, are you saying we can only use pokemon introduced in Gen 6? Or are you implying the standard VGC Pokemon-Use Rules?

It's not too much of an inconvenience to me. The pokemon that I haven't re-trained after my 'accident' are all Gen 5 or earlier.

The whole 'as well as' part is tripping me up, after taking programming courses. I'm thinking 'as well as kalos native' is a subsequent property after the main 'All pokemon must be in the kalos dex' statement. As such, it's making me think that only Kalos Pokemon from the Kalos Dex can be used.

This describes my mind right now, pretty well.
Spoiler: Show

[Image: 20mtwdm.png]

Jul 04, 2014    12:46 AM
Cynerd
Cloner / Breeder

718 0 0 0

My interpretation: The Pokémon must be found in the Kalos dex and you must have caught or hatched them in Kalos. If you want to use Gen5 and lower Pokémon which can be found in the Kalos dex you cannot use imported Pokémon (Transporter/Bank). They have to be Kalos caught/bred.

[Image: nosepass_at_night_by_variometer-d7slsxv.png]
My shop :D | Pokémon X&Y game text (font sheet)
Pokéball animations in X&Y: youtube.com/watch?v=1M9ID2Lyssk
+++ My Powersaves has gone MIA and until I find it or my new one arrives I might need a cloner :I +++

Jul 04, 2014    12:52 AM
Josh14
CP's Apprentice

718 0 0 0

What about friend safari pokemons?

[Image: grunge_zps8df85b56.png]
I only trade at night GMT+8
(12:38:19) Josh14: Is it that when i come here everyone keeps quiet?? Or it has been so the whole time?
(12:44:22) +Avia: It's apparently when you come ;D

Jul 04, 2014    12:54 AM
Cynerd
Cloner / Breeder

718 0 0 0

(Jul 04, 2014 12:52 AM)TheSwampert014 wrote:

What about friend safari pokemons?

Not all of them are found in the Kalos dex (I know this because I've tried to use a FS Pokémon before and I couldn't (Mandibuzz)

[Image: nosepass_at_night_by_variometer-d7slsxv.png]
My shop :D | Pokémon X&Y game text (font sheet)
Pokéball animations in X&Y: youtube.com/watch?v=1M9ID2Lyssk
+++ My Powersaves has gone MIA and until I find it or my new one arrives I might need a cloner :I +++

Jul 04, 2014    10:52 PM
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 28

Just a fair warning to every Team Leader, I understand it's the 4th of July and some people may be busy. But I don't think a few minutes on GTS is too much to ask from people to complete their picks.

So I'm going to clock in a 24 hour rule starting July 5th, if leaders are not completing their picks efficiently, they will be dropped to the bottom of the picking order going forward.

If they still haven't picked by the time they're at the bottom, all remaining players will be placed onto their teams manually.

We need to be moving forward a bit more efficiently.

Thank you.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside