User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Signature...?
Dec 28, 2013    6:27 PM
Soulfire
Artistic Overlord

525 0 0 0

Signature...?
Hi. I posted a request for a siggy before and no one really answered(Reccomened Lucario997 but she hasn't answered any of her requests..)
What I want Is pretty basic. I want a neat looking signature with these Pokémon in it:
Shiny Greninja, shiny Zorua, shiny Fennekin,shiny nine tales, and shiny eevee.
In the righthamd corner I want text that says Soulfire in some cool firey blue text, with my Friend code underneath in a bit smaller text. The backroung doesn't matter, as long as It looks cool ~
I'll give +rep for this! Grin

Headaches are terrible.

[Image: banner_zpsb8438efd.png~original]
I created both my signature and avatar. ^-^

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Dec 29, 2013    9:35 AM
DragonKeeper422
Inspired by Dragons

529 0 0 0

RE: Signature...?
I'll be happy to have a go at this ^^ Also what style would you like? Just the traditional rectangle, or would you like one of the characters outside the sig? I can do either way :)

[Image: 2drs6rt.jpg]

Dec 29, 2013    8:33 PM
Soulfire
Artistic Overlord

525 0 0 0

Alright :) Yeah, I'd love that. Maybe the Shiny Fennekin sitting on the outside? Sort of like how Haku is in your sig(P.S, Love your signature! Did you make it? Grin)

Headaches are terrible.

Edited: Dec 30, 2013   /   Dec 30, 2013    1:44 PM
DragonKeeper422
Inspired by Dragons

529 0 0 0

Sounds great! And yes I did, thank you ^^ I've use to make a lot of signatures on here.

I also see that you have a lot of text in your signature now. I can make it to where when people click your sig, it will take them to your thread. I will add in the code along with the signature image when I am done. Then all you will have to do is copy and past what is in the box ^^

Here is your sig ^^ Let me know if you need any changes. I always keep the original psd files so it won't take long to edit. I ended up having to add the text directly into your signature. That way you will not violate the size limit.

Code:
[align=center][i][url=http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=114847][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img13/8956/mt7a.png[/IMG]
[/url][/i][/align]

^copy and paste this exactly into your signature. I have the code set so that others can click on your sig ^^

Dec 31, 2013    10:53 AM
Soulfire
Artistic Overlord

525 0 0 0

(Dec 30, 2013 1:44 PM)DragonKeeper422 wrote:

Sounds great! And yes I did, thank you ^^ I've use to make a lot of signatures on here.

I also see that you have a lot of text in your signature now. I can make it to where when people click your sig, it will take them to your thread. I will add in the code along with the signature image when I am done. Then all you will have to do is copy and past what is in the box ^^

Here is your sig ^^ Let me know if you need any changes. I always keep the original psd files so it won't take long to edit. I ended up having to add the text directly into your signature. That way you will not violate the size limit.

Code:
[align=center][i][url=http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=114847][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img13/8956/mt7a.png[/IMG]
[/url][/i][/align]

^copy and paste this exactly into your signature. I have the code set so that others can click on your sig ^^
Oh my gosh! This is amazing!!! Thank you very much! Grin

Headaches are terrible.

Dec 31, 2013    12:15 PM
DragonKeeper422
Inspired by Dragons

529 0 0 0

You're very welcome ^^ If you ever need the font changed, or would like to replace some and make the image bigger just let me know :) I keep all original files saved on my computer.

Dec 31, 2013    12:24 PM
Soulfire
Artistic Overlord

525 0 0 0

(Dec 31, 2013 12:15 PM)DragonKeeper422 wrote:

You're very welcome ^^ If you ever need the font changed, or would like to replace some and make the image bigger just let me know :) I keep all original files saved on my computer.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. :)

Headaches are terrible.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside