User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
6G Shop B4N's Shiny Shop & Trade
Edited: Feb 11, 2014   /   Dec 06, 2013    10:44 PM
Bowling4Nin10doh
Must...be...AWESOME!!!

221 0 0 0

B4N's Shiny Shop & Trade
Hello everybody! Welcome to my shop!! Bowling4Nin10Doh here, and I just love shiny Pokemon! And now, you can receive one yourself!!

As my shop is one where you can receive shiny Pokemon and the like, there are a little bit of regulations that follow suit. Please follow these rules and everything will go nicely.

1.SUGGESTIONS, NOT REQUESTS-There is a huge difference between the two. When making requests, you are ASKING me what to have for your shiny Pokemon and I will either say yes, no or maybe. When making SUGGESTIONS, you are giving me an idea of what you may like as a shiny, and I will take it into consideration either choosing to make it or not, but the person who suggested it won't be verbally told whether it will be done or not. I am just clarifying what is meant to be in this shop. I you want requests, I'd be more than happy to chat with you by PM's.

2.ALL POKEMON TRADES ARE ALLOWED-Not only are Shinnies accepted here, but I will allow discussions and SUGGESTIONS dealing with trades of the Pokemon that aren't shinnies (hence my shop's name-B4N's Shiny Shop & Trade). If you want to trade Pokemon with me, input my Friend code below (Includes dark types Mightyena, Weavile, and Absol-yes, ABSOL. Your welcome), then PM me what you would like to trade with me and what I have available for trade. Then, we trade. Nuff' said.

3. NO TRADE-BACKS-Pretty simple rule. Its like a terms and conditions reminder stating that you are responsible for deciding to trade your Pokemon to me, regardless of outcome. I won't be able to tell if you screwed up or not, so that is out of my hands and is in yours. Once my Pokemon becomes yours and vice versa, the trade is settled, and cannot be reversed-no exceptions. That is how the Way of The Trade works.

4. NO EXPLICIT LANGUAGE PLEASE-I do not like to see people throwing F-Bombs and other unnerving words all over my shop. If I notice this, I will give you only ONE verbal warning, then its to the admins. Plus explicit language can lead to other things that I will have to deal with, and believe me, it won't be pleasant. I try to make this thread as clean as possible, so please help me in doing so.

5. NO CONFLICTS OCCUR BETWEEN USERS-I am a nice person, and I plan to keep it that way the rest of my life. I absolutely HATE conflict between users in my shop, or anyone else's thread. I gives pokemongts.com (let alone my shop) a bad image. If you need to argue against someone, please take it out of my shop and out of pokemongts.com. The admins don't need the extra drama.

6. FOLLOW SITE RULES-I hate it when people get banned from sites because they did something knowing it would bite them back in the butt. Show some Integrity and follow the rules. It just makes everything better that way.

Now that this shop's regulations have been set, my only wish is that this shop is enjoyable and fun as it can be. Enjoy your stay and leave suggestions to what I could create for you. Thank you, and BroFist!!
:D :D :D

[Image: Bowling4Nin10dohcopy.png]
Created by Lucario997. You can check out his graphics shop here.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Dec 13, 2013    2:36 PM
kylechu1
Trainer

0 0 0

RE: B4N's Shiny Shop
(Dec 06, 2013 10:44 PM)Bowling4Nin10doh wrote:

Hello everybody! Bowling4Nin10Doh here, and I just love shiny pokemon! And now, you can receive one yourself!!

As this Shop is one where you can receive shiny pokemon, there are a little bit of regualtions towards this thread. Please follow these rules and everything will go nicely.

1.SUGGESTIONS, NOT REQUESTS-There is a huge difference between the two. When making requests, you are ASKING me what to have fo your shiny pokemon and I will eiher say yes, no or maybe. When making SUGGESTIONS, you are giving me an idea of what you may like as a shiny, and I will take it into consideration either choosing to make it or not, but the person who suggested it won't be verbally told wether it will be done or not. I am just clarifying what is meant to be in this thread. I you want requests, I'd be more than happy to chat with you by PM's.

2. NO EXPLICIT LANGUAGE PLEASE-I do not like to see people throwing F-Bombs all over my thread. If I notice this, I will give you only ONE verbal warning, then its to the admins. Plus explicit language can lead to other things that I will have to deal with, and believe me, it won't be pleasant. I try to make this thread as clean as possible, so please help me in doing so.

3. NO CONFLICTS OCCUR BETWEEN USERS-I am a nice person, and I plan to keep it that way the rest of my life. I absolutely HATE conflict between users on my thread, or anyone else's thread. I gives the thread a bad image. If you need to argue against someone, please take it out of this thread and out of pokemongts.com. The admins don't need the extra drama.

4. FOLLOW SITE RULES-I hate it when people get banned from sites because they did something knowing it would bite the back in the butt. Show some Integrity and follow the rules. It just makes everything better that way.

Now that this thread's regulations have been set, my only wish is that this thread is enjoyable and fun as it can be. Enjoy your stay and leave suggestions to what I could create for you. Thank you, and BroFist!!

Could you please tell me the shinies you have for Pokemon X or Y

Dragonair Litleo Goomy Froakie

Edited: Dec 13, 2013   /   Dec 13, 2013    9:08 PM
Bowling4Nin10doh
Must...be...AWESOME!!!

221 0 0 0

You mean in this Site or the game itself. In this site, I could make X and Y shinies if I wanted. In the game...well, Im currently in the Mesuda Method to get a shiny absol. I don't have one yet, but Im crossing my fingers!! lol

But the answer is no. At least for now. What are you suggesting that i offer?

Dec 14, 2013    8:04 AM
kylechu1
Trainer

0 0 0

(Dec 13, 2013 9:08 PM)Bowling4Nin10doh wrote:

You mean in this Site or the game itself. In this site, I could make X and Y shinies if I wanted. In the game...well, Im currently in the Mesuda Method to get a shiny absol. I don't have one yet, but Im crossing my fingers!! lol

But the answer is no. At least for now. What are you suggesting that i offer?

A shiny male Riolu to trade for X and Y

Dec 14, 2013    8:28 AM
akalex16
Ace Trainer

327 0 0 0

a shiny ralts is something people would like

My SV Is 862
[Image: akalex.png]
Psychic Types Rule

Edited: Dec 14, 2013   /   Dec 14, 2013    6:25 PM
Bowling4Nin10doh
Must...be...AWESOME!!!

221 0 0 0

I'll see what I can do. Thanks!!

I'll see what I can do. Thanks!!

Dec 26, 2013    9:19 PM
Mr Tweetems
Trainer

254 0 0 0

Zorua is a pretty popular pokemon as well, and the shiny version looks really good with the purple hair

Dec 27, 2013    6:38 AM
kylechu1
Trainer

0 0 0

(Dec 26, 2013 9:19 PM)Mr Tweetems wrote:

Zorua is a pretty popular pokemon as well, and the shiny version looks really good with the purple hair

we can't transfer are old pokemon now until they fix pokemon bank

Dec 27, 2013    8:10 PM
Mr Tweetems
Trainer

254 0 0 0

(Dec 27, 2013 6:38 AM)kylechu1 wrote:

zorua can be bred zoroark are found in the wild

Dec 27, 2013    9:24 PM
kylechu1
Trainer

0 0 0

(Dec 27, 2013 8:10 PM)Mr Tweetems wrote:

that isn't what I was trying to respond to, I mean like starters of gens 2,3,4,and 5 and the legendaries of each generation

Dec 28, 2013    1:04 PM
Bowling4Nin10doh
Must...be...AWESOME!!!

221 0 0 0

(Dec 27, 2013 9:24 PM)kylechu1 wrote:

(Dec 27, 2013 8:10 PM)Mr Tweetems wrote:

that isn't what I was trying to respond to, I mean like starters of gens 2,3,4,and 5 and the legendaries of each generation

Okay, I get the idea. Zorua will be added. I am still working on Absol right now. Not trying to be rude, but this is getting a bit redundant. You can post when you guys come to a conclusion. Again, not trying to be rude, I just don't want this filling up the thread too much. Please understand. Thank you and have a great day. :)

Jan 16, 2014    4:53 PM
fusion200
Trainer

0 0 0

Looking for a shiny Eevee/Sylveon ^^

Jan 16, 2014    8:25 PM
Bowling4Nin10doh
Must...be...AWESOME!!!

221 0 0 0

I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the tip! :)

Jan 29, 2014    1:13 PM
Bowling4Nin10doh
Must...be...AWESOME!!!

221 0 0 0

For anyone wondering, I am still working on Shiny Pokemon. I am not having the greatest of luck, but once I do some stuff, I should be okay. Thanks for your patience and Have a great day!! :smile:

Feb 11, 2014    5:20 PM
Bowling4Nin10doh
Must...be...AWESOME!!!

221 0 0 0

I'm back, everyone!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I had taken this thread down due to lack of progress between trades. But now that it's up, LET'S TRADE!!! [/size]:D

Oct 12, 2014    11:52 PM
Dman9297
Trainer

0 0 0 0

RE: B4N's Shiny Shop & Trade
i am wanting to trade these are pokemon i have to offer.

shiny horsea
shiny kanghaskan
shiny clefable
shiny umbreon
shiny lugia
shiny staraptor
shiny empoleon
shiny rhydon
shiny goodra

if you want to trade let me know. i have pokemon y

Gengar

Sep 23, 2019    3:19 PM
pokewind
Trainer

0 0 0

i into trade but i need a solgaleo

Dec 09, 2019    11:26 AM
SonicPKMN
Future Breeder

413 0 0 0

Hi! Looking for a 6IV or 5IV Ditto for breeding. I can offer a Rayquaza (lvl.70). I'm playing on 6th Gen.

Ditto

Oct 26, 2020    8:21 PM
CoolTrainerRC
Cool Trainer

1 0 0 0

Hi, I am looking for a shiny slowpoke and am willing to trade my shiny celebi.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside