Poll: After reviewing everything, what do you think?
This poll is closed.
He should remain banned & kept on the blacklist. 94.74% 36 94.74%
He should remain banned, & removed from the blacklist. 0% 0 0%
He should be unbanned & kept on the blacklist. 2.63% 1 2.63%
He should be unbanned & removed from the blacklist. 2.63% 1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The pkmnBall scam w/ Flaming Flannery
Edited: Nov 29, 2013   /   Nov 28, 2013    3:36 AM
Vintini
Banned

0 0 0 0

The pkmnBall scam w/ Flaming Flannery
This is to prove my innocence and the pokemon is returned. You may want to think twice about your admin Avaia writing white lists on people's names when people are honest. You really should show this to admin owner of pokemongts.

[Link removed]

Look at the video, time & dated. She fully got her pokemon back.

As you can see, Flamming hasn't posted for a reason. I have her code still on my DS, still same avatar in game, and she got her shinny back. It's really unfair I got accused and I'm going through great lengths proving my innocence. I'm a grown man, not a child. Apparently, in the eyes of Avaia, not so much. I have went high holy silly water returning this pokemon back to this user. All my legends were given away to get this back. This is seriously beyond the realm of unfair.

[Link removed]

Take care, safe trading.

Find all posts by this user

Edited: Nov 28, 2013   /   Nov 28, 2013    3:50 AM
Xraytedx3
Trainer

0 0 0 0

RE: An Apology to the community here
I feel as if i should apologize...I feel everyone needs both sides of the story. And seeing how you have provided video and you have tried so hard to show us this I see you are trying and we should look into this...Im not a mod and i don't claim to be one. i love this site and have been here for almost 6 months. And we have a good community. We need to sort this out cause all in all...It is a Video Game and its reason for creation was to bring people together and have fun. Not fight... But im just a member v.v lol

[Image: efda851e-aeec-41b2-96c9-c58e4e2b1767.jpg]

IGN: Braden
Shiny Value:167
FS: Drowzee, Espurr, Xatu.

Nov 28, 2013    4:01 AM
Yugimen
Poke-Maniac

0 0 0 0

Same situation as the player above me. You were kinda rude to me while we were trying to make a deal and you were trying to get rid of a honedge .So (we) well you started going off on me,and i just simply didn't care.I've never had a problem with someone else in here.So in my eyes the way you were acting with me ,made me believe that you did in fact lied about what you traded for the honedge.The Vid does kinda help prove that you returned the poke. but how can we verify that you did trade her a flawless froakie?and she lied about that? we cant.

[Image: darksig2.gif]
Shiny value 160

Edited: Nov 28, 2013   /   Nov 28, 2013    4:07 AM
Vintini
Banned

0 0 0 0

(Nov 28, 2013 4:01 AM)Yugimen wrote:

Same situation as the player above me. You were kinda rude to me while we were trying to make a deal and you were trying to get rid of a honedge .So (we) well you started going off on me,and i just simply didn't care.I've never had a problem with someone else in here.So in my eyes the way you were acting with me ,made me believe that you did in fact lied about what you traded for the honedge.The Vid does kinda help prove that you returned the poke. but how can we verify that you did trade her a flawless froakie?and she lied about that? we cant.

I'm not here to argue. I'm here to clear my name. I'm putting our differences aside and focus on what's more important; clearing my name. While we did not get along, it wasn't personal. It's mostly bad experience users from aka Gamefaq's. Don't take it personal it's not like I was trying to be hasty onto you, just cautious with dealing with "certain" posters.

Fact remains, this was just getting way too out of hand. Incidentally, I feel like I'm getting potentially a screw job here and I'm not letting it slide one bit. Until things get corrected, I have the time for it. I have no criminal records, no bad credit history, & run a honest business company.

And...Before ANYONE jumps the gun related to gamefaq's incident...no. Does SillveEye does often when he's turned down by an offer? silly yes. Google it, research it. He did the same thing onto Impression user. I traded with Impression before, no issues. That's all Avaia is going by, just one lead.

Edited: Nov 28, 2013   /   Nov 28, 2013    8:39 AM
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 5

He scammed.

Look back on the GTS thread here:
http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=114185

He made absolutely no denial to trading the wrong Froakie.

This same user, threatened me with his lawyer, "Josh", who is also Froakie's OT.

So whatever scamming conspiracy he's running, he has a partner named Josh.

In addition to that, we never made any promise to reinstate him. We merely thought & said we will see after he settle things; meaning to give back the Shiny Honedge.

Yes, he did that.

And yet, if you watched his video, the Shiny Honedge's OT is Josh, matches the same details posted by Flaming Flannery and he made no denial then, and he's whining it's still not his? And stating that he's only doing this just to get people off his back.

This goes to show, he still has an attitude issue, and is still lying about the situation.

Put yourselves in our Administrative position. Your member(s) has been scammed, you managed to assist an affected member to getting one of the Pokemon back.

The scammer, still won't admit wrongful doing, or even apologize. Do you reinstate the person, risking others encountering the same situation?

Hey, you might. Our staff, and several members would not. We feel strongly we're doing what's best to maintain the best GTS experience for our members as possible.

Nov 28, 2013    10:54 AM
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 5

You know what, I'm going to leave this thread opened so people can discuss it.

His links were removed because it violates our strict No Advertising rules.

And don't be mislead by the thread title - there is no apology, he has never apologized, and doesn't intend to apologize.

Edited: Nov 28, 2013   /   Nov 28, 2013    10:59 AM
Pold
#4?SnowDomination

649 1 0 0

This dude argued, mocked and insulted alot of GTS members, and said hes a grown man? This man obviously doesn't have no responsibility's prior to trying his hardest to troll the internet. If that what life is for this guy, he needs to stay in his basement, and start rethinking what he is doing. He blames Avia, and Flaming for ruining his day(s), when in the fact, he ruined his own day by scamming, and trying to play the 'I was the one that got scammed' game.

[Image: i1wm.png]
Awesome Sig made by SkS! ^.^

(04:52:06) Pold: chirp
(04:52:24) Darside: .... MEOWOOF ( D*:< ) >
(04:52:47) Pold: ummmm

Edited: Nov 28, 2013   /   Nov 28, 2013    11:04 AM
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 5

RE: The pkmnBall scam w/ Flaming Flannery
He said he had to trade away his legends and essentially bend over backwards to retrieve the Shiny Honedge. Making it sound like he did us & or Flaming Flannery the biggest favor in the world.

I remind you, check the thread where it all started:
http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=114185

Then check the thread he made trying to trade away the stolen Shiny Honedge:
http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=114192

Check the post date & time stamp, it's only a couple of hours apart.

If he's so honest & responsible, why was he trying to get rid of someone's Shiny Pokemon that was immediately requested to be returned? He acknowledged the person wanted it back. And made no effort to comply.

Because he scammed Flaming Flannery for it, and wanted to use it to trade for something better or something he preferred.

In the end, it's his responsibility to return it. As an honest person, he should admit the wrong doing and appropriately apologize. That ultimately sets everything right. We've forgiven banned users before. After the confession & apology - we got neither from this scammer.

Nov 28, 2013    11:22 AM
Minori
Trainer

309 0 0 0

What gets me about this guy is how pompous he is. There's absolutely no hint of apology in this thread whatsoever, only him pointing fingers at people who are not int he wrong. He's tried his best to defame GTS on other sites and is narcissistic enough to believe he deserves grovelling and apologies from the whole GTS staff and Flaming.

Anyways, I've done enough trades to know that you IV check your Pokemon before a trade, no matter what, unless you're absolutely positive you have the right Pokemon for trade. If he honestly didn't know his Froakie had trash stats, that's his fault. Also, I do not believe for a second that Flaming was offline when he decided to trade back 'right away'. No one goes offline and becomes unavailable after a trade, scam or no scam.

The second thread where he tries to trade away the honedge is just sickening. Even if he weren't a scammer, the way he treats other GTS members is disgusting. I would never trade with this person even if the scams weren't an issue.

All in all, this person claims to be 'a grown man' when he's acted in the most childish of ways. He deserves this ban, absolutely.

(Credit to Lucario977 for Avatar :3) Shiny ID - 2256/1471/159
[Image: tumblr_mnceuzSCC11s6ju46o1_400_zps0cce54b6.gif]

Edited: Nov 28, 2013   /   Nov 28, 2013    11:28 AM
Elite
N-Nyah.

649 0 0 0

(Nov 28, 2013 3:50 AM)Xraytedx3 wrote:

I feel as if i should apologize...I feel everyone needs both sides of the story. And seeing how you have provided video and you have tried so hard to show us this I see you are trying and we should look into this...Im not a mod and i don't claim to be one. i love this site and have been here for almost 6 months. And we have a good community. We need to sort this out cause all in all...It is a Video Game and its reason for creation was to bring people together and have fun. Not fight... But im just a member v.v lol

Xraytedx3- He scammed one of our GTS members named Flaming Flannery and after she said she wanted it back he never replied and intended to give it to someone else Flannery took a really long time trying to get a Shiny Honedge.Plus I don't see why you are assisting him.He tried to get his lawyer on our Admin.He said horrible things about us as Pold said. I wouldn't work with this guy who tried to give a pokemon away.If he took your pokemon and you worked hard for it would you feel frustrated about it and argue with us or are you just gonna let it go and try to find the same shiny which will take up a whole time? Please answer this.

[Image: 2it4x9z.png]

Nov 28, 2013    11:30 AM
Dusknoir Sama
투애니원 NOLZA!

718 1 0 0

He scammed and so in return he got banned as punishment. He got what he deserved.

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time(or in this case don't do the action and not expect there to be a consequence).

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11369043]
-->Wonder Trade Project <--
Ign: DusknoirSama

Nov 28, 2013    11:31 AM
Noobasaurus
MLG Noob ;o

649 1 0 0

Honestly, I don't believe for a second that this guy was innocent. After reading this thread and a couple of other threads linked to this scam, the only thing I saw from his actions was a smokescreen for his scam. When Flaming Flannery pointed out the scam and his only response was "Oh........Do you want to trade back, that sounded like a nervous response of someone who's been caught -which seems suspicious enough- but then trying to get rid of the pokemon almost immediately after he received it? Honestly, if you're going to try fence your stolen pokemon through an unwitting person you should atleast do it through another poke community right? But that's the thing, this guy has been banned from every well known poke community except for maybe Reddit.

All of that alone is pretty damning evidence but then of course he tries to cover up his lies by confusing people by making this thread with the Title "An apology to this poke community" (which got changed to its current name by Avia) with no apology of course! Instead he used the title to soften people up followed by him denying everything he did. Heck, he even waited until Flaming Flannery was asleep in her timezone just so that he could say that "Flamming hasn't posted for a reason".

From what I can see, the only reason for posting him posting this thread was to place yet another smokescreen to worm his way back in to the community.

Top 3 Noobiest Pokemon: #1 Sentret #2 Dunsparce #3 Sunkern.
[Image: d51bd8d3-460f-495c-9f2a-9be86d5fb8b1_zps36165edb.jpg]
Thanks to The Pikachu Mafia for the awesome Trolloom sig. :D

Nov 28, 2013    11:36 AM
Pipaxy
Breeder

718 0 0 0

He sucks, thats all.

X/Y IGN: Calem
OR/AS IGN: Rito
S/M IGN: Sun

Edited: Nov 28, 2013   /   Nov 28, 2013    12:02 PM
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 5

He wrote this to Pold:
Had an issue replying. Yes, if Avai admin reinstates me to access the site she can get it back. She is not online. I want to do this via live forum thread. No monkey business.

Pold assisted me by relaying my message:
No deal. First you return the Pokemon, then she will take it from there.

pkmnBall's response:
Or I can just return my DS to Nintendo Inc. Those are my demands. Or I'm going to do this instead.... What is the OT (Original Traininer) name on that honeedge, Nature, & Characteristic so I can confirm recording of the trade without being screwed over?

And my response to that:
Okay, please return your DS to Nintendo Inc. If you want to settle things, then it's as what we said. We're not here to negotiate. Our staff are working to make up the loss of the Shiny Honedge for Flaming Flannery by offering her Shinies from us.

If that is the cost of never having a problematic member like you return, we'll gladly accept. It's your call. We will not negotiate any demands. You only get the opportunity to make things right.

If you change your mind & would like to go with the previous proposal, Flaming Flannery informed us that she will be off work & online by aproximately 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.

Did I imply he can get reinstated? Yes I did, because again, if he apologized and admitted all the wrong doing. That's a different story.

He gave his demands, we rejected them & said we don't negotiate. I don't know how we can be more clear than that.

Returning the Pokemon, 1/2 things made right.
Apologizing & admitting the wrong doing - failed to do so. So we're still only at 1/2.

He failed that part of it. That's ultimately the deciding factor of why he's not being reinstated. It's showing the kind of person he is, his true colors.

(Nov 28, 2013 3:36 AM)Vintini wrote:

I have went high holy silly water returning this pokemon back to this user. All my legends were given away to get this back. This is seriously beyond the realm of unfair.

Entirely his own fault. Had he complied with the trade back which he obviously acknowledged by asking if Flaming Flannery wanted it back, this entire thing could have been avoided. He made the decision to trade it away. Making it his responsibility to get it back. No one from GTS is at fault for any Legends he may have lost.

Nov 28, 2013    12:45 PM
Noobasaurus
MLG Noob ;o

649 1 0 0

I actually found that message of his pretty amusing. He made threats and demands like it was a hostage negotiation (essentially admitting fault) and expected to be reinstated! If he ever reads this comment I only say it because it needs to be said; This guy should never take up a life of crime! xD

Top 3 Noobiest Pokemon: #1 Sentret #2 Dunsparce #3 Sunkern.
[Image: d51bd8d3-460f-495c-9f2a-9be86d5fb8b1_zps36165edb.jpg]
Thanks to The Pikachu Mafia for the awesome Trolloom sig. :D

Edited: Nov 28, 2013   /   Nov 28, 2013    12:49 PM
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 5

This is to prove my innocence and the pokemon is returned. You may want to think twice about your admin Avaia writing white lists on people's names when people are honest. You really should show this to admin owner of pokemongts.

You're the worst disgusting moderator I have ever seen in the existence of gaming since 1993 forums.

I found out that Avaia was just a "volunteer" moderator.

So am I an Administrator, or a Moderator?

Show everything you wrote to the owner, eh? One moment please...

* Avia shows pkmnBall's garbage to self.

Oh, that's right. I am the owner of PokemonGTS.com. Technically 1 of 3. I consider Doctor Endy & Phantom6 owners as well because they've been with GTS since the beginning, and worked hard to help me get GTS to where it is today. I have no idea where he sourced that I was a, "Volunteer Moderator".

But as far as Technical Administration, Site Creation, & the person that pays for all of GTS' bills including paying for the prizes we give away - it's all me. Still don't think I'm an owner? Well, that's okay. I have a hard time believing you're an adult.

Nov 28, 2013    2:45 PM
Kirby Master
quack

718 10 0 0

This is so sad. Such feeble attempts to troll the Admin of a site, so very sad. Your life must be sad, so saaaad. Please go be sad somewhere else, we don't want to catch your sad.

[Image: oras_mega_starters_by_kirby__master-d81yci3.jpg]
(13:33:26) +Avia: If I could slap Kairobishi Maushikanitohishio in the face I totally would.
Join Pokemon Online to Chat and Battle With Other GTS Members!

Edited: Nov 28, 2013   /   Nov 28, 2013    3:50 PM
pikachomp
Mukip elite power lol

649 0 0 0

OMG quit being dramatic about it !Really ? Get A shiny yourself !If this happened to me if i'd be accused like that report the whole site to gamefreak or pkmn company This is just too far now get off this subject .Someone scammed a 'perfect' marril for a 'garbage' charmander and they just reported(On a group on fb) they did'nt go this far !

Umm YEAh .! Battle me on 5th gen if you'd like or somthing !

Edited: Nov 28, 2013   /   Nov 28, 2013    3:55 PM
Avia
No suckups, cash only.

222 15 0 5

(Nov 28, 2013 3:50 PM)pikachomp wrote:

OMG quit being dramatic about it !Really ? Get A shiny yourself !If this happened to me if i'd be accused like that report the whole site to gamefreak or pkmn company This is just too far now get off this subject .

Neither company will care nor will they get involved in a civil matter.

Edited: Nov 28, 2013   /   Nov 28, 2013    4:04 PM
Elite
N-Nyah.

649 0 0 0

(Nov 28, 2013 3:50 PM)pikachomp wrote:

OMG quit being dramatic about it !Really ? Get A shiny yourself !If this happened to me if i'd be accused like that report the whole site to gamefreak or pkmn company This is just too far now get off this subject .Someone scammed a 'perfect' marril for a 'garbage' charmander and they just reported(On a group on fb) they did'nt go this far !

Edit: Never mind don't reply I've been mistaken I would love this post to be deleted immediately.

[Image: 2it4x9z.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside