User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
4th gen OU or 5th gen OU?
Edited: Jun 09, 2013   /   Jun 09, 2013    5:56 AM
RidleyOnSteroids
the most roided dragon

385 0 0 0

4th gen OU or 5th gen OU?
well since i will soon be getting my real DS i have been wondering.
I only have money for ONE pokemon game and i have to choose between Pokemon Heartgold and Pokemon Black 2
which do you guys think i should go for? and which has a better OU tier?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Edited: Jun 09, 2013   /   Jun 09, 2013    6:28 AM
ThatLunaticFeline
The World's Best Me

259 0 0 0

RE: 4th gen OU or 5th gen OU?
Definitely BW2. DPP is best for the nostalgia, imo, but there's no Dream World abilities in there. With BW2, you have Magic Bounce on Xatu and Espeon, Technician on Breloom, Storm Drain (the immunity) on Gastrodon... the list goes on. Plus because BW introduced so many huge threats like Hydreigon, Volcarona and Excadrill, while having awesome defensive Pokemon like Ferrothorn and Reuniclus, there's a lot more variety.

And let's not even start on Eviolite, oh man. Eviolite makes Chansey a better wall than Blissey, and Porygon2 an amazing Trick Room setup. There's no question when it comes to the competitive game that BW is much better than DPP, but 4th Gen holds memories and has a better region.

Jun 09, 2013    12:11 PM
RidleyOnSteroids
the most roided dragon

385 0 0 0

RE: 4th gen OU or 5th gen OU?
(Jun 09, 2013 6:28 AM)ThatLunaticFeline wrote:

Definitely BW2. DPP is best for the nostalgia, imo, but there's no Dream World abilities in there. With BW2, you have Magic Bounce on Xatu and Espeon, Technician on Breloom, Storm Drain (the immunity) on Gastrodon... the list goes on. Plus because BW introduced so many huge threats like Hydreigon, Volcarona and Excadrill, while having awesome defensive Pokemon like Ferrothorn and Reuniclus, there's a lot more variety.

And let's not even start on Eviolite, oh man. Eviolite makes Chansey a better wall than Blissey, and Porygon2 an amazing Trick Room setup. There's no question when it comes to the competitive game that BW is much better than DPP, but 4th Gen holds memories and has a better region.

i see....well, i can't buy "DPP" i can only buy heartgold or soulsilver due to my store NOT having DPPt, but what about game quality and length and well, the NOT online qualities??now that i have my Wi-Fi 4th gen questions answered

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside