User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTS Trading techniques
Apr 17, 2013    4:19 AM
PhilBernstien
Bounty Hunter

0 0 0 0

GTS Trading techniques
Yes most definitely the regular GTS on the pokemon games is quite hectic and takes months to get just one pokemon that is wanted, but it has its positives. The GTS negotiations allows for random trades to happen which can be tiresome when searching for one single pokemon (which is why this site is so awesome). However, if you are trying to complete the national/unova pokedex, it is so very useful. Some techniques to get all those pokemon desire are:

Stock up on legendaries. People will trade pretty much anything for a fresh new Zekrom.

Breed difficult to find pokemon: like all the starters, baby pokemon.

Have pokemon that are Color exclusive (illumines/volbeat? ready to trade.

These kind of things should be kept in mind if you are wanting to get a full dex on the GTS negotiations. Otherwise use this trade station!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Apr 20, 2013    6:47 PM
neowolf242
Trainer

0 0 0 0

RE: GTS Trading techniques
I have personally used the GTS Negotiations option relatively well. I have managed to get all non event legendary pokemon (+Phione if you count it as legendary) and complete my Unova Pokedex. Now that I am only 10 Pokemon (excluding some breeding and evolving I need to do) though it has become a big pain. There are some Pokemon that I have personally never seen offered in the negotiations.

Edited: Apr 21, 2013   /   Apr 21, 2013    11:46 AM
mmigler
Hero of Lime

718 0 0 0

RE: GTS Trading techniques
I don't use negotiations much, but just another thing to add, people are willing to give up almost anything for Gibles, I gotten so many Reshirams from offering Gibles on the gts.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Connect

Affiliations

We currently have no affiliations.

Apply for Affiliation

Design

PokéSwitch / Dark
Design by Global Trade Station / Artwork by Darside