Global Trade Station
The ALL NEW IMAGINATION WORLD BATTLE LEAUGE - Printable Version

+- Global Trade Station (https://www.pokemongts.com)
+-- Forum: Poké-Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Global Battle Station (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: Battle Tower (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: The ALL NEW IMAGINATION WORLD BATTLE LEAUGE (/showthread.php?tid=41782)

The ALL NEW IMAGINATION WORLD BATTLE LEAUGE - Piplup992z - Jul 16, 2009 10:15 AM

DO you want to be the master of pokemon
DO you have what it takes to be # 1

SIGN UP AND GET THE LETTER ON CONGRADULATING YOU ON BEING THE 1 OF THE 20 CHOSEN TO BE IN THE IMAGINATION WORLD BATTLE LEAUGE!!!!!!!!!!RockonPunk

THE BATTLEING STARTS ON AUGEST 8TH TO 14TH

SO SIGN UP TODAY

RE: The ALL NEW IMAGINATION WORLD BATTLE LEAUGE - Fish-E - Jul 16, 2009 2:01 PM

What are the rules?

Shoddy or Wifi?

RE: The ALL NEW IMAGINATION WORLD BATTLE LEAUGE - Piplup992z - Jul 19, 2009 12:55 PM

RULES
WI-FI
NINTENDO DS AND NINTENDO DS I
POKEMON DIMOND PEARL AND PLATNUM
ANY LEVEL
ANY POKEMON

RE: The ALL NEW IMAGINATION WORLD BATTLE LEAUGE - Illidan Stormrage - Jul 19, 2009 1:00 PM

I'd like to signup for this if possible.

RE: The ALL NEW IMAGINATION WORLD BATTLE LEAUGE - Piplup992z - Jul 19, 2009 1:19 PM

Sure just write down the friend code for dimond pearl and or platnum and your all signed up!!

RE: The ALL NEW IMAGINATION WORLD BATTLE LEAUGE - Illidan Stormrage - Jul 19, 2009 1:21 PM

My FC is already in my signature.

RE: The ALL NEW IMAGINATION WORLD BATTLE LEAUGE - Piplup992z - Jul 19, 2009 1:23 PM

Okay Thanks.

NOW THERE IS ONLY 19 SPOTS LEFT
ALSO YOU MIGHT VERSE MY BROTHER.
THE NAME IS FRANK

RE: The ALL NEW IMAGINATION WORLD BATTLE LEAUGE - Piplup992z - Jan 12, 2013 6:05 PM

Okay so I screwed up. I have ADHD and this made me forget the password to my account for this. I'll make a new tournament and i'll post a new tournament for Black, White, Black 2, and White 2.