Global Trade Station
 7G Seek  Trade Evo for Trade Evo? - Printable Version

+- Global Trade Station (https://www.pokemongts.com)
+-- Forum: Poké-Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Global Trade Station (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Evolution Trade (/forumdisplay.php?fid=126)
+---- Thread:  7G Seek  Trade Evo for Trade Evo? (/showthread.php?tid=123689)

Trade Evo for Trade Evo? - Supernova_Blitz - Apr 29, 2019 5:35 AM

Hello there! I am looking to be able to trade evolve some of my Pokemon, and for the help, I can help a willing player evolve their own Pokemon as well! For the job, I can offer a random starter, I can list what I have if interested! My friend code should be on this site already, but if not, I can quickly check later and post it here! Thank you for reading, and I hope to trade with you guys!

RE: Trade Evo for Trade Evo? - Pipaxy - May 02, 2019 5:12 AM

(Apr 29, 2019 5:35 AM)Supernova_Blitz wrote:

Hello there! I am looking to be able to trade evolve some of my Pokemon, and for the help, I can help a willing player evolve their own Pokemon as well! For the job, I can offer a random starter, I can list what I have if interested! My friend code should be on this site already, but if not, I can quickly check later and post it here! Thank you for reading, and I hope to trade with you guys!
I can help you with this. Lemme know when you are available.

RE: Trade Evo for Trade Evo? - Supernova_Blitz - May 10, 2019 5:40 AM

(May 02, 2019 5:12 AM)Pipaxy wrote:

(Apr 29, 2019 5:35 AM)Supernova_Blitz wrote:

I can help you with this. Lemme know when you are available.

Ahh, that sounds lovely, I apologise for the late post, but my internet has been down for the past few days. I will be available today from 3:30 PMish to around 11:00 PM, and on the weekend, I am available pretty much all day. (I live in Eastern Standard Time, by the way.