Global Trade Station
 Official  GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - Printable Version

+- Global Trade Station (https://www.pokemongts.com)
+-- Forum: Administration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+--- Thread:  Official  GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! (/showthread.php?tid=123685)

Pages: 1 2

GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - Avia - Apr 27, 2019 1:58 AM

Welcome to the refreshed GTS! Celebrating our 12th year Anniversary; we bring you a brand new look & feel, and several new features!
  • Mobile Friendly Design / All old designs will be disabled & retired.
  • Random Avatars System / Up to 6 Avatars!
  • Random Signatures System / Up to 3 Signatures!
  • Posting Styles / Various colors to choose from depending on your group! Some are still being worked & tested on. If you're missing one, just report to us, and we'll get it corrected!
  • New Music Station / The new music station is even supported by mobile browsers!
  • Let's Go & Generation 8 support on PokeTrade.
  • Nintendo Switch FC support on PokeFriends. This is still WIP, but expected to be completed prior to 8th Gen release.
  • Trainer Pokemon are fully updated!
  • Likes System. / Members can now like posts!
  • New GTS Badges! / To better function with the new mobile adaptability, we had to ditch the old GTS Badge system. The code was messy and had problems cooperating with the new design. Thus it was replaced, and we took the opportunity to create new Badges for everyone to earn! A future unveiling will come.

The PokeSwitch designs ushers in a new era, and is our 4th generation of themes/designs. Due to how outdated the code is in the old themes, and the difficulty to streamline managing them. They'll be retired from service.

The 4th generation designs are cleaner looking, and better streamlined for future upgrades.

But there's many more new designs to come based on this 4th gen of Designs! The artwork is by Darside Slow.

We've spent about a month working on all this and did our best to notice bugs & issues. But we're unlikely to have taken notice to everything 100%. If you spot a problem, please report it here :).

Like what you see? Has it inspired new feature ideas? Let us hear about it Grin! We may be able to make it possible! Be prepared for our annual events as we all prepare for Pokemon Sword & Shield!

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - Darside - Apr 27, 2019 3:10 AM

The new designs are love <3

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - Avia - Apr 27, 2019 4:30 AM

Darside, draw us more artwork for some more designs!

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - FlameTheDragon - Apr 27, 2019 7:03 AM

It looks so cool. I always come on to check the site via my phone so this is really great for me.

My signature looks so cool like this.

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - ReignOfComputer - Apr 27, 2019 7:38 AM

Looks amazing! Been checking the site daily for the past few years, this was a surprise :P

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - Avia - Apr 27, 2019 11:40 AM

I’ve noticed some new bugs/issues. I’ll be working on them tomorrow :)

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - Maris - Apr 27, 2019 12:10 PM

I was a bit confused when I first came on lol XD

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - Avia - Apr 28, 2019 2:03 AM

(Apr 27, 2019 12:10 PM)Maris wrote:

Yeah but you're almost always confused.

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - Maris - Apr 28, 2019 12:34 PM

(Apr 28, 2019 2:03 AM)Avia wrote:

(Apr 27, 2019 12:10 PM)Maris wrote:

Yeah but you're almost always confused.

Am I?

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - Avia - Apr 28, 2019 12:39 PM

Yeah, but that's okay. Kids confuse themselves all the time.

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - NanoCatalyst - Apr 28, 2019 12:50 PM

(Apr 28, 2019 12:39 PM)Avia wrote:

Yeah, but that's okay. Kids confuse themselves all the time.

I'm an adult and I still confuse myself all the time.

Hope everyone enjoys the new site :)

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - Solari - Apr 28, 2019 2:44 PM

Love the new look :)

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - efra - Apr 29, 2019 6:52 PM

The new look is refreshing. I really do enjoy it!

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - CoolPikachu - Apr 29, 2019 8:37 PM

Wow the site looks so clean. Love it! Also the art's amazing, Darside! :)

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - pokomo - Apr 30, 2019 1:07 AM

Wow great work, love it! Happy anniversary GTS! :)

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - Elite - May 03, 2019 2:30 PM

Wow. I leave for a four months from this site and it suddenly changed just like that. I'm impressed, Avia. I actually love this new design. Amazing job with art as always, Darside. Keep it up man!

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - Iceninja76 - May 05, 2019 6:29 PM

I check in every few weeks or so to see how the site is doing, and you can imagine my shock when I saw the new design!! It looks fantastic. You did an amazing job with the art, Darside!

EDIT: NO MY SIGNATURE GOT DELETED TT_TT

EDIT 2: Thank you NanoCatalyst for pointing that out. It's been restored! Huzzah!

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - Avia - May 05, 2019 11:16 PM

Oh no, make a new signature!

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - NanoCatalyst - May 06, 2019 3:52 AM

Your signature wasn't deleted, but the show signature option wasn't enabled on your post

RE: GTS 12 Years Anniversary & New Features! - Iceninja76 - May 14, 2019 12:33 PM

Can someone explain how you all are able to change the color around your Avatar? I've been fooling around with the new site but haven't been able to figure it out.