Global Trade Station
GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - Printable Version

+- Global Trade Station (https://www.pokemongts.com)
+-- Forum: Administration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+--- Thread: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! (/showthread.php?tid=123535)



GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - Avia - Nov 23, 2018 9:39 PM

[Image: lgpe-prizes2018.jpg]

They will be going out tomorrow! :D


RE: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - FlameTheDragon - Nov 23, 2018 9:40 PM

Excited to get em. Might get it in time with my switch arriving.


RE: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - Darside - Nov 23, 2018 10:56 PM

Congratulations to the winners once again :O


RE: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - Elite - Nov 24, 2018 2:31 PM

Congratulations to the winners who will be receiving their copies!


RE: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - NanoCatalyst - Nov 24, 2018 2:51 PM

I am excited c:


RE: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - Avia - Nov 24, 2018 4:39 PM

Winners can find the tracking codes in their PM.


RE: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - Avia - Dec 10, 2018 12:09 AM

And here are your winners:

[Image: gts-2018-winners.jpg]


RE: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - Roxas - Dec 10, 2018 7:59 AM

Congrats!


RE: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - Darside - Dec 10, 2018 7:30 PM

Congratulations!

Nano's photo is the best btw


RE: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - Avia - Dec 10, 2018 7:32 PM

Really? I kind of like FTD's more.


RE: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - FlameTheDragon - Dec 10, 2018 8:35 PM

(Dec 10, 2018 7:32 PM)Avia wrote:

Really? I kind of like FTD's more.

That's really nice seeing as you claimed I was cheating earlier.


RE: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - Avia - Dec 11, 2018 1:38 AM

(Dec 10, 2018 8:35 PM)FlameTheDragon wrote:

(Dec 10, 2018 7:32 PM)Avia wrote:

Really? I kind of like FTD's more.

That's really nice seeing as you claimed I was cheating earlier.

I meant I like how the photo was taken. You still cheated.


RE: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - Team Plasma N - Dec 11, 2018 6:37 PM

Endou has the best pic hands down. The dude's got a talent for art.


RE: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - Battery Bug - Dec 12, 2018 1:23 PM

The dog in the background of Ratz's photo is the real winner here.


RE: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - Avia - Dec 12, 2018 1:40 PM

(Dec 12, 2018 1:23 PM)Battery Bug wrote:

The dog in the background of Ratz's photo is the real winner here.

Release it. Set it freeee~!


RE: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - Maris - Dec 12, 2018 8:44 PM

(Dec 12, 2018 1:40 PM)Avia wrote:

(Dec 12, 2018 1:23 PM)Battery Bug wrote:

The dog in the background of Ratz's photo is the real winner here.

Release it. Set it freeee~!

It will only bring pain upon this world!


RE: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - Avia - Dec 13, 2018 2:47 AM

(Dec 12, 2018 8:44 PM)Maris wrote:

(Dec 12, 2018 1:40 PM)Avia wrote:

(Dec 12, 2018 1:23 PM)Battery Bug wrote:

The dog in the background of Ratz's photo is the real winner here.

Release it. Set it freeee~!

It will only bring pain upon this world!

Put some shoes on it, and let it go!


RE: GTS 2018 - The Prizes have arrived! - Superior Squirtle - Dec 13, 2018 8:01 AM

(Dec 13, 2018 2:47 AM)Avia wrote:

(Dec 12, 2018 8:44 PM)Maris wrote:

(Dec 12, 2018 1:40 PM)Avia wrote:

(Dec 12, 2018 1:23 PM)Battery Bug wrote:

The dog in the background of Ratz's photo is the real winner here.

Release it. Set it freeee~!

It will only bring pain upon this world!

Put some shoes on it, and let it go!
Oh that dog is Tpm's rat, he runs around and stomps on everything, I'm pretty sure he got it to keep Martin in check. Though it often forgets who it's supposed to be after.