Global Trade Station
 6G Seek  Need Help With legendaries +trade evolve pokemon - Printable Version

+- Global Trade Station (https://www.pokemongts.com)
+-- Forum: Poké-Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Global Trade Station (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Unknown Trades (/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Thread:  6G Seek  Need Help With legendaries +trade evolve pokemon (/showthread.php?tid=119753)

Need Help With legendaries +trade evolve pokemon - Arew - Nov 11, 2014 1:46 PM

I need help acquiring the following legendaries, which I am fine with hacked or legit so long as they will work with the Pokemon Bank.

Mew
Celebi
DarkRai
Arceus
Shaymin
Manaphy
Terrakion

I also wish to trade for a Pumpkaboo and a Phantump that will evolve during the trade.

I'm seeking them out for a living pokedex. The pokemon won't be used for battles, but I'd like to be able to transfer them between games (my living pokedex ran into this problem just recently).

I can offer all other non legendary pre-Gen 6 pokemon and all non legendary gen 6 pokemon except Y only pokemon. Legit Legendaries I can offer are one Latias and I can breed Phione from Manaphy (then transfer to my X game).

I already have a large stock pile of Eevees if anyone is a fan. I don't have internet at home at the moment, so will only be able check once a day or so for messages. If we start the trade talk and you're over the age of 18 ( or have the parental okay) we'll continue the trade talk via text message.

I'm also looking for friend codes so I can do the friend safari. Mine 2DS says mine is 5301-0513-4977 if I understand it right. I got my X game used, so no manual.

RE: Need Help With legendaries +trade evolve pokemon - Celene_Gabriel - Nov 11, 2014 4:10 PM

do you have a meloetta? I can give you a Terrakion

RE: Need Help With legendaries +trade evolve pokemon - matty majestic - Nov 11, 2014 4:36 PM

TPN gives away some nice Mews and Celebis! Check out the ultima thread if you want some. I can give you a clone of Darkrai and Arceus and Terrakion if you want.

RE: Need Help With legendaries +trade evolve pokemon - Tabris - Nov 11, 2014 5:49 PM

I can give you a clone of all except Manaphy. My Arceus is nicknamed GOD.

RE: Need Help With legendaries +trade evolve pokemon - chaos89 - Nov 17, 2014 12:24 AM

(Nov 11, 2014 1:46 PM)Arew wrote:

I need help acquiring the following legendaries, which I am fine with hacked or legit so long as they will work with the Pokemon Bank.

Mew
Celebi
DarkRai
Arceus
Shaymin
Manaphy
Terrakion

I also wish to trade for a Pumpkaboo and a Phantump that will evolve during the trade.
If your still looking for them i can clone them all for you or just what you still need, pm me