Global Trade Station
 PokeOnline Tourney  quest for shiny suicune - Printable Version

+- Global Trade Station (https://www.pokemongts.com)
+-- Forum: Poké-Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Global Battle Station (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: Battle Tower (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread:  PokeOnline Tourney  quest for shiny suicune (/showthread.php?tid=108874)

quest for shiny suicune - darkclaws13 - Feb 24, 2013 7:50 PM

Alright hey guys I've had this shiny suicune for quite a while now and so I want to give it a better home so it won't be lonely. I'm setting up this tourney for Anyone who is interested. the winner will reciev the shiny suicune (4th or 5th gen) and anyone who competed will receive a pichu with volt tackle (thank rayne clowd she bred them) I don't know the details quite yet but I'd just like to see if you guys are interested :-) :-) :-) see ya

RE: quest for shiny suicune - big blue - Feb 24, 2013 7:54 PM

sure ill enter the tournement

RE: quest for shiny suicune - darkclaws13 - Feb 24, 2013 7:57 PM

(Feb 24, 2013 7:54 PM)big blue wrote:

sure ill enter the tournement

Cool I think I'm gonna wait until there are at least 8 people so check back every so often

RE: quest for shiny suicune - That1GamerGurl - Feb 24, 2013 11:14 PM

I'll enter Darkclaws! Even though I won't be able to receive any prize if I win... (I miss my DS...) But I'll enter just for the thrill of battle!

RE: quest for shiny suicune - pikaficp95 - Feb 25, 2013 5:48 PM

I want to participate It's look very fun, but some questions, what kind of battle would be (rotation, single,etc) and how this tourney will be, everyone against everyone, or for eliminatory. sorry for all the quetions

RE: quest for shiny suicune - darkclaws13 - Feb 25, 2013 7:42 PM

(Feb 25, 2013 5:48 PM)pikaficp95 wrote:

I want to participate It's look very fun, but some questions, what kind of battle would be (rotation, single,etc) and how this tourney will be, everyone against everyone, or for eliminatory. sorry for all the quetions

No is fine questions are good but to be honest I haven't really worked out the details myself yet :-\ so if you have suggestions that's fine otherwise I'll come up with something and post it up here later

RE: quest for shiny suicune - pikaficp95 - Feb 25, 2013 8:20 PM

to be honest, i have a few suggestions, if you want to talk about that, you can PM me, to make tourney, that can be awesome, and everybody should enjoy, if not problem with you

RE: quest for shiny suicune - darkclaws13 - Feb 28, 2013 2:15 PM

Anyone else?

RE: quest for shiny suicune - big blue - Feb 28, 2013 2:18 PM

do u know if this will b a PO tournment

RE: quest for shiny suicune - darkclaws13 - Feb 28, 2013 3:53 PM

(Feb 28, 2013 2:18 PM)big blue wrote:

do u know if this will b a PO tournment

I believe so

Alright hey all of you who signed u I'm making a new thread (same comp new thread) to try and get some more competitors and I'm going to post the rules so be sure to post o the new thread

Here's the link http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=108945

RE: quest for shiny suicune - AuraCombat - Mar 21, 2013 3:34 PM

I might be able to participate but I can't until I know somethings like what types of battles and about tiers and stuff. I sorta wish we didn't have to deal with those. It would make life easier.