Global Trade Station
Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Porygon Z - Printable Version

+- Global Trade Station (http://www.pokemongts.com)
+-- Forum: Poké-WiFi & Leagues (/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+--- Forum: Global Trade Station (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Adoption Center (/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Porygon Z (/showthread.php?tid=87610)

Pages: 1 2 3

Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Porygon Z - Arceus-sama - 04-20-2011 04:41 PM

EDIT: This used to be for Keldeo, Genesect and Meloetta, but the distro has changed, I apologize for the inconvenience (I don't run the distro so I cannot change it, no matter how much I would love to)
I will keep the threaad open so you can have some porygon, and in the mean time, I'm attmepting to get my AR working with Black, once it works I'll gladly clone the 3 pokemon that Were being distributed

Once again, I'm very sory for the inconvenience ^^

Quote:Regarding the 3 event pokemon: Keldeo, Genesect, and Meloetta to get all 3, first turn on your game, then at the pokemon black/white menu scroll down to Nintendo WFC Settings, go to your connection settings and click the main connection you use to go onto Wifi. Scroll down to Auto-obtain DNS and switch it over to "No". Enter these num...bers for the Primary DNS: 094 125 160 065, accept then go back to the game menu. Go on to the GTS and at random you will get 1 of the 3. Leave then come back to get another one of the 3,. Keep doing this until you get all 3. NOTE: I don NOT know if this works for ALL games. Good Luck

From facebook, I have tried it and know it to work
This guy claims the pokes are legit, but i'm going to warn you that they are most likely hacked :)

Anyways, um... some things he didn't say right
1. The DNS, those numbers need to be primary and secondary :)

It works a lot like RoC's, so just do what you usually do ^^
They are all shiny, come at level 5

Not much else I know, but i figured there would be people who were interested ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit:
A lot of people are saying it isnt working for them, and they are recieving level 100 Porygons which immediately evolve, if this is the case please post and I'll gladly take one of those porygons for the shiny Meloetta, Genosect, or Keldeo ^_^

THE DISTRO NO LONGER WORKS FOR THE THREE LISTED ABOVE, IT NOW ONLY PROVIDES PORYGON- I'm very sorry for the inconvenience!
I thought the distro would be more than three days

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - Mizki Bloomeroid - 04-20-2011 04:43 PM

These would be hacked because they havent been released yet. But still cool!

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - MasterGohan22 - 04-23-2011 03:09 PM

I tried this and all I got were Porygon2's that immediately evolved into PorygonZ's. They were shiny at level 100 and had no OT.

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - Arceus-sama - 04-23-2011 03:12 PM

(04-23-2011 03:09 PM)MasterGohan22 Wrote:  I tried this and all I got were Porygon2's that immediately evolved into PorygonZ's. They were shiny at level 100 and had no OT.

well, I used it and got shiny meloetta, genesect and Keldeo

as it says, it might not work for everyone- I'll gladly trade them if they can be traded, and i'd love one of those porygon z's if you've kept them ^^

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - ironheartwriter - 04-23-2011 03:19 PM

(04-23-2011 03:09 PM)MasterGohan22 Wrote:  I tried this and all I got were Porygon2's that immediately evolved into PorygonZ's. They were shiny at level 100 and had no OT.

Same thing happened to me... o.o

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - Arceus-sama - 04-23-2011 03:21 PM

(04-23-2011 03:19 PM)ironheartwriter Wrote:  

rlly?

did you set both the primary and secondary DNS with the numbers? :0

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - ironheartwriter - 04-23-2011 03:24 PM

(04-23-2011 03:21 PM)Arceus-sama Wrote:  
(04-23-2011 03:19 PM)ironheartwriter Wrote:  

rlly?

did you set both the primary and secondary DNS with the numbers? :0

oh no, I only did the primary.... that might be why XD

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - Arceus-sama - 04-23-2011 03:30 PM

lol, well I hope it works for you this time, It worked great for me :0

If all else fails, I'll gladly trade you the shinies if my wifi is working ^^

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - ironheartwriter - 04-23-2011 03:31 PM

I just went back and set the secondary to it as well and it didn't work =/ I'll trade you one for a Keledo if you want though. I now have 3 shiny PorygonZ's XD

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - Arceus-sama - 04-23-2011 03:37 PM

(04-23-2011 03:31 PM)ironheartwriter Wrote:  I just went back and set the secondary to it as well and it didn't work =/ I'll trade you one for a Keledo if you want though. I now have 3 shiny PorygonZ's XD

sure ^^

I'll have to stock up on them I suppose, so people who the DNS doesnt work for can still get them :)

black code ofc, I just hope my wifi works xD
It may take a few tries

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - ironheartwriter - 04-23-2011 03:37 PM

no prob, I'll be in in a minute :) my black fc is in my sig

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - Dusknoir Sama - 04-23-2011 03:44 PM

darn, I keep getting Porygon-Z.

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - ironheartwriter - 04-23-2011 03:45 PM

>.< Black and White's trading seems to be horrible....

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - Matt36 - 04-23-2011 03:48 PM

Shouldn't this be in the hacked thread...?

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - Arceus-sama - 04-23-2011 03:48 PM

Agreed... I hope we ca get it to work
I kinda feel bad that it isnt working for people Sad

(04-23-2011 03:48 PM)Matt36 Wrote:  Shouldn't this be in the hacked thread...?

That would imply I was recieveing something in return, I'm only trading to people because the free distribution doesnt seem to be working in some areas

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - ironheartwriter - 04-23-2011 03:48 PM

I'm going out and back in, one sec

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - Arceus-sama - 04-23-2011 03:50 PM

(04-23-2011 03:48 PM)ironheartwriter Wrote:  I'm going out and back in, one sec

same here, maybe it will fix this problem

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - ironheartwriter - 04-23-2011 03:53 PM

that worked ^.^ thanks for the trade

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - Arceus-sama - 04-23-2011 03:54 PM

(04-23-2011 03:53 PM)ironheartwriter Wrote:  that worked ^.^ thanks for the trade

no prob ^^
thx for the porygon lol

RE: Free pokemon distribution- Shiny Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo - Matt36 - 04-23-2011 03:54 PM

That may be the case, but they are hacks whether free or not?