Global Trade Station
Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Official Code List - Printable Version

+- Global Trade Station (http://www.pokemongts.com)
+-- Forum: Poké-Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Game Cheats (/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Official Code List (/showthread.php?tid=54329)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - Ekid - 04-04-2010 12:54 PM

i cant get any working
using american soul silver and ar

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - ReignOfComputer - 04-04-2010 04:48 PM

(04-04-2010 12:54 PM)Ekid Wrote:  i cant get any working
using american soul silver and ar

Hmm... What codes have you tried? Is the AR able to detect them at all? Can you post your GameID from the AR?

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - Mizki Bloomeroid - 04-05-2010 04:38 PM

ok i used your code for all key items at the beginning of the game. i am know in cerulean city trying to pick up the machine part but it says the bag is full do you have a remove all key items code or something that will help me
edit:never mind found it

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - CcEditionXr - 04-05-2010 07:14 PM

I was wondering, how do you activate the EV Codes. I'm using the EV/IV check as well, and my EVs remain unchanged, I have 100 in HP and 30 something in Speed already, so I haven't used all of them

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - Fallenhero - 04-06-2010 08:40 AM

So I've got two questions, does this need an Enable code?, back when I was serious into hacking and such, I needed one.
and 2, do these work on an emulator?, thats what I am currently working with, until I get a new DS, I have only tried the Celebi and Jirachi codes, but it didn't work.

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - Magnus260 - 04-06-2010 01:05 PM

I've tried the fateful encounter celebi. I get the celebi but the event won't happen any reason why this is happening?

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - Fallenhero - 04-06-2010 03:07 PM

I figured out my problem, I am using a Japanese version with a patch, so I need Japanese codes, lol. However neither the English or Japanese code for Pokemon can learn any TM will work, does it need to be triggered?

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - Janus1321 - 04-06-2010 08:21 PM

(04-05-2010 04:38 PM)jigglys lullaby Wrote:  ok i used your code for all key items at the beginning of the game. i am know in cerulean city trying to pick up the machine part but it says the bag is full do you have a remove all key items code or something that will help me
edit:never mind found it

wat is the code???

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - Magnus260 - 04-07-2010 06:39 PM

has anyone come up with a pokerus AR code. ive looked and none of them seem to work.

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - CcEditionXr - 04-07-2010 06:44 PM

How do you activate the EV Codes. I'm using the EV Checker, and I see no effect

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - aunker - 04-07-2010 09:57 PM

hey i just got an action replay tonight. how do you put codes onto it?

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - Magnus260 - 04-08-2010 09:01 AM

@aunker

you can manually input the codes throug you ds. Or you can use the AR software and copy and paste the codes then update them to your AR.

someone who has the software (lost mine Sad )can explain the software part better than me

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - ReignOfComputer - 04-08-2010 09:25 AM

@CcEditionXr : I believe you once you enter the code, whatever Pokemon you catch will have that EVs selected.

@Fallenhero : No trigger is needed. My guess is that it's not working for your game version.

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - LegendaryChiko - 04-08-2010 01:45 PM

Hey ~RoC~

Do you know of a working shiny code for HeartGold and SoulSilver [English Versions] ???

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - CcEditionXr - 04-08-2010 02:10 PM

(04-08-2010 09:25 AM)ReignOfComputer Wrote:  @CcEditionXr : I believe you once you enter the code, whatever Pokemon you catch will have that EVs selected.

@Fallenhero : No trigger is needed. My guess is that it's not working for your game version.

Darn, is there a way to get EVs for Pokemon you already have?

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - Failiure - 04-09-2010 12:11 PM

Nice! tyty

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - Cader23 - 04-10-2010 08:45 PM

Hello,

I tried using the EV Modifier code and I read through the replies to it and it was said that it effects the wild POkemon you captured. I did that, but still, nothing happens. I use the EV/IV CHecker and they were all still at 0. Is there a button I have to press to trigger the code to work in-game?

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - ReignOfComputer - 04-10-2010 09:44 PM

(04-10-2010 08:45 PM)Cader23 Wrote:  Hello,

I tried using the EV Modifier code and I read through the replies to it and it was said that it effects the wild POkemon you captured. I did that, but still, nothing happens. I use the EV/IV CHecker and they were all still at 0. Is there a button I have to press to trigger the code to work in-game?

No, apparently. I'll re-check the code when I get back.

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - Cader23 - 04-11-2010 03:32 AM

(04-10-2010 09:44 PM)ReignOfComputer Wrote:  
(04-10-2010 08:45 PM)Cader23 Wrote:  Hello,

No, apparently. I'll re-check the code when I get back.

Okay! Thankies

RE: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver [USA] Action Replay Indepth Code List - ReignOfComputer - 04-11-2010 03:51 AM

Alright guys for the EV modifer code, after having the Code entered,

1. Put the Pokemon you want the EVs for in your box.
2. Select them and mark them, it doesn't matter what you mark them with, as long as you hit confirm for the mark.
3. Your Pokemon now has the desired EVs.